Dressing up in ladies clothes!!

These myths perpetuate all the time. It's the same as the "MY TOWN IS CHAV CENTRAL NOT YOURS!" which for some reason is some kind of boast.
I've recently heard these "highest teen pregnancy rate" stats for South Wales, South London, now Blackpool and Stevenage.

Lingerie clad ninjas roaming the night That's truly frightening.

Police: What happened?

You: I was attacked by ninja ...in a black satin camisole. I saw one hiding in a tree and when he realized he had been spotted he hurled a large phallic object at my head and then he squirted lubricant in my eyes while I dodged the object. By the time my vision cleared he was gone.

Police: BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sir, you really should stop drinking. BWHAHAHAHA!

Keikai said:-

Well Greg? Answer your own question. I bet you do don't you? Admit it, I'm right, right? In fact your doing it right now! Come on, let's see. Turn your webcam on, come on!

Actually, I've just noticed your wording. "Out in public". Hmm. What about in private Greg? Greg?

During the 80's I worked in Canary Wharf and went through a phase of wearing boxers under my fitted power suits. All very well as a private rebellion until the day my skirt seam split, thus displaying my white-with-red-love-heart print boxers/stocking tops to the whole office.

Ah, the old silk boxers under the pants schtick. I remember wearing them under my extensively ripped jeans to keep from violating school dress codes. Man, I miss grunge.

I must say, women wearing proper boxers is a damn hot thought. When I was at secondary school I had a flash of a girl wearing them under her school uniform. I cant remember who the girl was but I can still see it in my mind as vividly as if it was happening now. phwoooor!!!

Just how many MA nerds are there on MAP who haven't seen a woman in lingerier that they have to resort to wearing women's underwear?

done it a few times, its a bit of a laugh, got to be something good though like a christening etc not just to the shops!!!

not any more, she stopped me from wearing her dresses!!!

The problem is seeing too much lingerie!!

So you have never asked your boyfriend to wear your thopng in public, go on, give it a try.

It had better not have been a christening you went to earlier on this year.

ha ha no, but it got you thinking!!!

Nothing like wearing girls nickers in church!!

Maybe somewhere in world you're not allowed in church unless you 'are' wearing womens underwear

It actually wouldn't surprise me.

It's probably just as well that clothing doesn't define a gender. Or you'd have perves/confused men dressed in bikini's lining up for women only swimming

I hope a certain guy, Who should be teaching at our dojo this saturday, is not reading this thread. You know his thoughts on this sort of thing.

Well, I once went to watch the 'Sing along a Rocky Horror Picture Show'. The tradition is to dress like the characters. I dressed as Dr Frankenfurter. It was breezy, buut flet kind of nice against my package.

Yes and yes.
Mmmmmm.......Coofftopicndo gooooooood......

And I believe we hold the record for the youngest mum in the UK...
http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/hi/news/5052127.html

Not together 'cause wife isn't as bold as I am, but I'm hoping someday she'll get up the nerve.

I sometimes wear a kilt, and sometimes when I'm wearing the kilt ...

Back