Earthquake in China kills nearly 9,000 people

That earthquake must have been really concentrated to only take out 3 square metres. 9000 people converts to about 3sq metres in China right? All jokes aside this is a tragic incident and I'm wondering if it isn't no coincidence that these disasters seem to hit places of evil and desperation, Myanmar, China, Haiti, etc.

if us and china got in a war. china would shit on us. i don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

They pretty much have the best of both worlds. In the US if you want to build a factory, you have to get zoning permits, you have to buy the land, do an environmental impact study, etc, etc. In China it's pretty much "leave your houses in one week, we're building a factory here", and that's that. That's part of the reason why they're growing so quickly.

I strongly disagree. America's nuclear arsenal far out weighs any other country in the world. If it came down to it, U.S. would end up with the victory imo.

No they wouldn't. They have a lot of people, but that doesn't mean anything when you're arming them with Cold War-era weaponry.

Um, no matter what weaponry they have, they could easily throw away 5,000,000 people and take it as a slap on the wrist. We don't have that kind of man power.

Please explain. Chinese have more people, that's it. They don't even have weapons for everybody in their army.

Back