Easy cookie recipes that don't need an electric mixer?

RONIRVANA

Apr 23, 2012
Well I love baking cookies but all the kinds I have made so far are those you make little balls of dough and then dump in the oven...for some reason though I decided to buy the cutest heart shaped cookie cutters and now I think about making roll-out cookies but I don't have a functioning electric mixer. I'm also particularly lazy so please don't suggest creaming the butter and sugar by hand it will kill me. Please please give me an easy recipe? Please?

There is no cookie recipe in the world that "requires" an electric mixer.

If you're too lazy to cream butter and sugar by hand you obviously don't want to make cookies that badly.

There is no cookie recipe out there that doesn't require butter and sugar to be creamed together.

Drop cookie recipes are fantastic time-savers for bakers on the run. The dough is soft enough that you can spoon it out of the bowl and drop it on a baking sheet. In less time than it takes to preheat the oven, you can be ready to bake.

Impossible Peanut Butter Cookies

Ingredients:
1 cup peanut butter (your choice, smooth or chunky)
1 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
sugar , for rolling (optional)

Directions:
1.Mix peanut butter, sugar, and egg together until smooth.2.Drop by teaspoon onto cookie sheet two inches apart. If desired, roll in extra sugar before placing on cookie sheet.3.Press with fork; press again in opposite direction.4.Bake 10 to 12 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.5.Do not brown; do not over bake.

Back