European or Metrosexual?

JasonH

May 20, 2008
Is American Metrosexual basically the same thing as European? I consider my style and habits to be European and not Metrosexual, however I am not offended if someone calls me Metro. I just want others opinions as to whether there is a difference in European and Metro.
Style people come on read my question in the context it was meant to be read. I am not referring to Europe as a people in this question. I am referring to the "European Style" which there is. I know Europeans are people. But that is not what this question is based upon. This is referring to STYLE.
Style people come on read my question in the context it was meant to be read. I am not referring to Europe as a people in this question. I am referring to the "European Style" which there is. I know Europeans are people. But that is not what this question is based upon. This is referring to STYLE. I mean u should take it as a compliment cause I am referring to people who are well dressed and sophisticated and cultured, but you Mr. Reason are apparently one of the few uncultured Europeans that I have ever spoken with. Most Europeans I have come in contact with would be more understanding than you. And I never called anyone gay. Come on dude.

The macho culture has died in most of northern Europe so yes.

I am European and this question actually made me laugh. Europeans are people, not a subculture. I hate it how Americans label Europeans as "gay" and "bizarre", when all White Americans are of European descent.
Some of the least "metro" people in the world are European, and they are much less understanding than I am and would probably hit you for confusing "Metrosexual" and "European".

LOL! Yes, some people might find the two to be synonymous, but I think it depends on your style. Some European guys aren't as metro as others.

Back