Exploration of Quarry. *Lots of Pics*56k*

Lonely duck is lonely. :dodgy:
Cool pics. I pass a pretty massive one of these on my drive back and forth to school. It looks like it's still active though.

It was just extremely rusty. I couldnt find the name of the car or anything it was all rusted over and no emblems.

The quarry near me has some cliffs to jump off of and shit tons of fun but i am no longer allowed to go there. Damn hicks chased us, blocked in cars, and called the police. A few of us ran a couple miles before the po po caught up to us.

dude sell the metal and catalytic converters thats serious cash!!! That quarry isnt shit compared to the ones i live near. Oh and the reason the water is so blue is because of the minerals in the rock and because the water is so deep.

if its a limestone quarry the water is so blue because the limestone cleans the impurities out of the water.

Our quarry owns yours. You can see everything for miles around on top of one of the rock piles.

Except the lake. The lake is like some shit-scum or something. Apparently there's a bunch of old digging machinery and cars at the bottom of the lake in ours.

Epic dirtbiking and quadding in there too. Too bad the bastards chase us out all the time.

EDIT: Why would anyone want to buy some old, rusty metal? And where are you seeing all these catalytic converters? Someone may have already taken them off the cars.

When i had that pic up on the screen, my dad said it looked like a 60's firebird. Said his dad had one when he was a kid and would almost bet it is.

Back