Favorite Super Power

dost

Apr 30, 2008
What would you choose if you could choose any? 1 hour orgasm or to be a jumper

Definitely invisible. Fuck flying, the gov would keep you in their labs and test you forever if word gets out you can fly.

whatever wolverine has, i want

quick healing, claws, metal alloy body structure

mostly the fucking badass chops/claws

The ability to control time. Make it go faster, slower, forward, backward, and stop it completely.

Wow. That would be so fucking amazing. I would want this instead of being able to be invisible because if you can pause time then you don't even have to be invisible to do whatever the fuck you want.

i would be invis. I could camp out in girls locker rooms for days on end and no one would know about it lol.

or i could go to a pr0n shoot. just think of all the things you could do.

You could sneak into the white house and get pictures of the presidents having affairs and show them to the news and make lots of money. You could do a lot of stuff, and it would be fun.

This.
I'd stop time and rape hot bitches and kill motherfuckers I hate for all eternity.

Edit: Then I'd do it again.

damn i like this one. Im changing mine to this.

i wanna stop time and fuck a bunch of chicks then kill some people i dont like. Then i could just rewind time and make it so it never happened and regular life could just go on its way.

every time i got mad or wanted to have sex or just wanted to do something crazy i would stop time and do it. Then to fix all the problems i just caused i would rewind time and let it play out like it would have if i just didn't do anything bad lol.

Back