feed a vegetable?

ultimatesexgodess

Apr 13, 2008
I had an interesting conversation with my parents today, and I thought I might ask ST a question:

Imagine your mom/dad just had a stroke at the age of 86. He/She lived a good, fulfilling life but is now totally unconscious. He/she is a brain-dead vegetable and can only survive (at most a few years) by being hooked up to a machine. He/She cannot move, talk or respond in any way to you. Care would cost around $10k-$15k. here's the question: would you keep him/her alive?

Haha very funny, first mature post trying to be badass that ive seen in a while :rolleyes: :dodgy: .

I personally would not like that. I would want to just die.

this is about you ending your parents, not you :rolleyes:

edit: the cost is to the state; the longer you keep your parents alive the more we all pay in taxes :xeyed:

Why the fuck anyone would want to be alive as a vegetable i have no idea. GET IT FUCKING OVER. The last thing we need is to have more people taking up space in hospitals. Especially ones who are brain-dead. Until they make a brain transplant that could revive these people, they should all be killed.

gah this is happending to my great aunt right now
shes been a veggy for 20 years
but because my grandma wanted her to be this way
she has been
PULL THAT SHIH NUCKA seriously i think it would be sadder to watch them
be a veggy them see them going into the ground

If he/she is a complete vegetable, you shouldn't artificially prolong their life, especially if there's no chance of bringing them back.

shavio.jpg

Just sayin'..

Back