First kiss?

First "real" kiss was probably grade 7, first "makeout" was grade 8, and I haven't kissed anyone in almost a year.

I think like 2 or 3 because a lot of my parents friends were hippies with kids around the same age as me and we used to always run around naked and shit. Fucking hippies.

still he could have kissed an anime chick( turns of anime people in my school, its like a fucking swarm.) so yeah still really doesn't count.

Because you're arguing that something isn't anime I'm not surprised.

1) Obtain alcohol
2) go to a party
3) get drunk
4) do the horizontal monster mash
5)
6) profit

Oh hey, I was at a party on Friday and was trying out just going up to randoms and saying "Hey you, let's kiss" and it worked quite a few times, so for you guys you haven't kissed anyone try that lol.

EDIT: when you say it you have to have 100% certainty and confidence because if you doubt yourself by even 1% you will get denied harshly.

Proer tip, if you're funny/cool enough/don't know ANYONE there because it's a fucking beer garden it works without being creeper because you do it in the most non-creepy way possible. Like you have to be commanding man, it was fun and life is for having fun so yeah no worries.

Back