For Chefs: What is the most difficult cuisine or style of cooking to cook/prepare?

somebodylnobody

Mar 5, 2011
I want to become a chef... but i dont know which field i want to get into... i want to do something that would require discipline and perfection and skill.

i used to be a sushi chef (long story but i had to quit), now im a prep chef at a crepe resturant trying to work my way into the line and i want to go to school for cooking.

now if i followed my tongue, i would go with italian, but it seems too simple... i can make pasta at home.

or i could go back to sushi but i am definetley not doing that because i just dont care for sushi anymore

or i could go for french, my dad was a french chef (a very good one) but ive never dined at a french resturant before and know little about the cuisine

or i could go for Indian, i like indian.. and it seems very difficult.. but i dont know very much about it either

or i could go for pastry... i love pastry and i heard it was very difficult but im not sure that is true

what do you think is the most challenging cuisine or style of cooking? that requires the most discipline, skill, and perfection???? and palet

Back