Free Microsoft Points and/or Xbox live accounts?

my xbox live name is TouchingDivan add me if you have a challenge or 10th lobby cheers see ya enjoy your computer time lol

U r really stupid if u think people r actually going to do this. SPOILER ALERT: This guys a scammer

if you have a xbox 360

if you have an xbox 360 and xbox live than you can friend me if you want my gamertag is killer 9901

I have been working with Microsoft's Xbox live for about 17 years. I had just been fired yesterday so :( I am now doing you all a favor. Before i left, i took a generator chip that makes Xbox codes. So if you are interested in having a bunch of codes (A total max of 10 codes(There for paying for one code, then getting 11 total)for each code you send me ) I need you to send me a "non-used code" *Example*- (4000 Micrsoft points=00000-AAAAA-00000-AAAAA-00000 or 1 Year = 00000-BBBBB-00000-BBBBB-00000) I will run your code that you sent mr through to process chip and make 10 copies of your Pre-Paid Code then send you them. (DO NOT SEND ME A CODE THAT YOU ALREADY USED OR IT WILL ERASE YOUR ACCOUNT/POINTS) If you still dont understand, then just go to the store, buy a micrsoft card (points or memberships), send me the code in a Private Message (DON'T USE THE CODE) Then I will send your 10 codes in about 5 hours, you got 10 FREE CODES! Enjoy, Joey I hope u read this and tell everyone about it
hjjjjjkjkkjjkk

Back