Gay and Christian, how can this be possible?

ALB2

Sep 26, 2008
One must study God's word very carefully and let His spirit speak to you heart!!!

Wow, could you sound more condescending?

This all goes back to that silly little fabricated idea that "homosexuality = immoral". Just because one is gay, doesn't mean they are amoral. Just like how being a Christian doesn't make you moral.

I'm Bi. And He said He chose me. So I figure God knew what He was doing and didn't ask anyone else's opinion on the matter. I'm in a really good place with God, so I'm not letting anyone tell me He wont accept me because He said He has accepted me.

I don't get why when christians are confronted with the OT things like killing children and nonbelievers, they say the OT laws don't apply.
But apparently the gays are bad stuff still applies.
So, the OT applies when it agrees with your politics?

If God is out there,, then it is between God and that person. Everyone has nothing to do with it and no right to judge whether it is correct or not.

Your answer is in your own follow-up.
Jesus (the guy I'm guessing you worship) broke a crap-ton of Jewish laws in the gospels (like working on the sabbath)... maybe you should ask Jesus why he broke Hebrew law (He was a Jew, after all).
So... either Jesus was a sinner, or maybe you should study the Bible further and learn Jesus' lesson that those laws were not meant to strict, but rather guidelines.

The same way that one God created the whole earth is possible. (to some people, not me!)

If you believe that God created everyone as a mirror image of him, then they must share the same ideas as him.

There is nothing wrong with being Gay and a Christian.

Back