Gay Celebrities ft. speculation about Ne-Yo

I was surprised to hear Zack from Bones and Russell Tovey were gay. Back in the day I was absolutely flabbergasted about Jeremy Sheffield and, more recently, Michael French! What the?!

Neyo is not gay.....i saw him in concert last week and i can say for a fact that he does not sing like a girl and his voice is as manly as you can get!!!

Below is a picture of him and his girlfriend (he's not gay) :mad:
4a24b4cd-7021-3d6d-a5c1-e0a32e6149df-lifestyle_FB_Grammy09RedCarpet_Neyo_Girlfriend.jpg

You insinuated it with "tbh I wouldn't be surprised if he is gay" and then made another unecessary comment about his voice "he sings like a girl"
On behalf of all the neyo fans i thought it was necessary to set the record straight...seeing as you obviously had doubts!

Yeah still I didn't say he is gay. I'm a fan of him too well mostly his older stuff, well what I meant was he's style of singing is a bit like a girl, not exactly his voice but then again most RnB male singers sing like that, I prefer him over that faggot Chris Brown though.

Ok maybe you didn't sense the sarcasm in my "really"...........because i know neyo is not gay and i don't see why you think he is....so really why do you???

Back