Gibson Les Paul or Acura RSX type S?

Victor

May 16, 2008
I'm just looking for some opinions on which i should get. I love playing guitar, i've been playing for five years now. I currently have an Ibanez rg 320qs. I would like to upgrade to a Gibson Les paul standard traditional. The price of the gibson is about $2000 new. I have played it plenty of times at Guitar Center and i absolutely LOVE it.
Now for the Acura RSX Type S. I LOVE cars. I love driving them, fixing them up, racing them, and just everything about cars. I currently have a 2003 Honda Civic LX manual transmission. Im happy with it, but an RSX type S would be an awesome upgrade. The RSX minus what i can get for selling the CIvic is about $3000.
So, what i'm really asking is for an opinion from someone else with a valid argument for whichever you chose. i really think i would love each one equally and i cannot decide which i want.

=== you need to buy that Gibson ... your musical abilities are a good thing and you may need to play that guitar to get through college ... then you can be ready to buy a more awesome ride ....

Back