Giving and Using iPhone this Holiday Season

Jeany

Dec 1, 2009
AZ
The iPhone is an Internet and multimedia enabled smartphone designed and marketed by Apple Inc. iPhone is more than just a phone. It combines three devices in one: a revolutionary mobile phone, a widescreen iPod, and a breakthrough Internet device. See, hear, play everything that entertains you on one really great iPhone.

Part I. Giving the iPhone as a gift
Christmas is nearing, and sometimes the stressful search for the perfect Christmas present for family and friends. If the people on your list are into gadgets, you'll be sure to give iPhone as a gift this holiday season.

People who will love the iPhone
* College students. If you've got a child in college, they've got a cell phone (which you're probably paying for) and might have/want an iPod. Why not combine the two?
* Movie fans who watch a lot of video may want great battery life offered by the iPhone.
* People on the go - with a phone, music player, and always-on Internet access, the iPhone is a terrific tool for someone always out and about.
* Game lovers. With the App Store, the iPhone has a library of terrific mobile games.

iPhone 3GS – the perfect gift choice
The iPhone 3GS is the new hottest gadget since its launch. It takes the second-generation iPhone 3G as its base and adds fine-tunings and a few major new features for video recording, voice control and giving you a storage of up to 32GB! The major changes to the iPhone 3GS come in the areas of performance and media. The 3G S performs much faster than the 3G, with Apple claiming an overall two-fold increase in speed. One other nice feature that's been tacked on the video tool is video recording and editing. You can grab and cut video in-phone without having to offload anywhere else. Well, it's clear that iPhone 3GS should be a perfect gift choice for the gadget-lover on your holiday shopping list.

Part II. I just got an iPhone ... Now what?
OK, you're the proud owner of a fancy new iPhone. Not only is the iPhone a great holiday gift, it's also a very useful mobile device. You're really going to enjoy it. You may be asking yourself, though, where do I begin? Even if you've had an iPod in the past, the experience of setting up and using the iPhone is a bit more involved. Below you'll find most useful in the early stages of activating and using your iPhone.

Unlocking and activating iPhone
In order to being using your iPhone, you have to activate it using iTunes or PwnageTool. Though George Hotz has finally come up with Mac version of BlackRa1n jailbreak on Oct. 14th, 2009, BlackRa1n requires you to update your iDevice to OS 3.1.2 and then jailbreak it. PwnageTool, on the other hand, creates a custom firmware which preserves your Baseband from updating so that you may unlock your iPhone later if you want to. [URL="http://www.ifunia.com/iphone-column/jailbreak-and-unlock-iphone-3gs.html"]iFunia's iPhone column [/URL]gives the step-by-step guide on iPhone activation with PwnageTool to get you started using it right away!

Syncing iPhone and iTunes
Once you've activated your iPhone, you'll be forwarded to the sync management page to manage iPhone syncing and content. The iPhone will automatically begin syncing your phone with the contacts, calendars, web bookmarks, and email accounts it finds on your computer. You can choose to accept whatever it finds or you can customize what gets synced. Music, podcast, movie syncing does not happen automatically the first time you connect the iPhone to iTunes. As such, you have to specify what you want to sync and then resync. The iPhone can also sync its photos with your iPhoto library. When you're done chosing all your settings, click the sync button at the bottom right to resync the iPhone with iTunes and all your content will be in place.

Getting holiday video and DVD movies onto your iPhone
Besides enjoying iTunes movie on the go, you will surely take some video and collect big DVD libraries this holiday. Video converter and DVD Ripper software can help you onvert video – DVDs, TV shows, video clips – from their native formats to a format that will be supported by iPhone on Mac, including Snow Leopard. There are many programs such as Handbrake and iFunia DVD Ripper for Mac that do this, ranging from free to those that cost $20-$40. They vary in output quality, so try a free download and then make the right choice.

Transfering video from iPhone to computer
This holiday, you will surely play with video recording feature from iPhone 3GS. You may prefer getting videos over to your new Mac and viewing the video at full quality, rather than compressed/monkeyed with for YouTube. To import videos quickly from iPhone 3GS to a Mac, first connect your iPhone to your Mac with its USB (sync) cable, and launch the Image Capture app, choose where to download videos or pictures to, and then click Download. You can also import 3GS videos via the iPhoto app, simply connect your iPhone 3GS to your computer and open your photo management program. Import photos in your normal way. Coming along with the still photos will be your video.

Well, there's a lot more to learn when iPhone comes to more advanced use, of course, but the things above are what you’re likely to need to know in the first days or weeks of having a new iPhone. Take advantage of the great gift and spread some cheer this holiday season!

yeah, good idea, i could get an iphone to my nephew as a gift.
Great read! Also give a tutorial of using. When get holiday video and DVD movies maybe he can take ifunia to convert the formats easily.

ha-ha,every body,merry chirstmas!!!!:D

What a great post ! I’ve got some HD videos in M2TS and TS formats during the Christmas
family party , but I found that YouTube doesn't support the file format of the AVCHD
videos I want to upload, finally, iFunia HD Video Converter help me out !Thanks a lot ,guy!
Happy holidays!!!

It's the perfect day for a Christmas parade, and our area community just held one parade "Candy Canes and Christmas Carols" this past weekend. Thousands attended this annual Christmas parade and we have got lots of excellent photos. One of the best way to share the joy with others is to make a photo gallery to show these Christmas photos.

After spending couples of hours researching the photo gallery software, I finally picked up an 3D flash gallery software which displays digital photos in an interactive and elegant 3D flash. I'll show you how to make your own one step-by-step. It's really easy. You may see Christmas Parade Photo Gallery that I made with Aneesoft 3D Flash Gallery.

What you'll need:
1. Digital photos and background music
2. Aneesoft 3D Flash Gallery

Step 1: Download & install Aneesoft 3D Flash Gallery
We'll be using a very nice flash gallery software 'Aneesoft 3D Flash Gallery' to making your first Christmas 3D flash photo galleries, head over here and download the free trial version. Next step is to install the program.

Step 2: Import photos, add captions, edit photos
You can add up to 500 photos that you want to use, type in caption and arrange the photos here. 3D Flash Gallery supports a wide range of file formats for images.
add-photo.jpg

Step 3: Choose from a variety of flash gallery templates
3D Flash Gallery offer you an easy way to make the Christmas 3D photo gallery by choosing from variety of flash gallery templates. A flash gallery template automatically put preset decoration to your gallery. When you select a preset template, you're able to enhance it by customizing some additional settings, such as background, thumbnail effects and scrolling actions. You can also add Christmas songs to play along with the 3D photo gallery.
choose-template.jpg

Step 4: Preview and publish Christmas 3D flash gallery
It is advisable that you preview at least once, before your publish the 3D gallery. Click and drag mouse for scrolling and tilting the 3D gallery. Click on the thumbnail to zoom in and out the photos. You have several options to share and publish your 3D photo gallery. It depends on your needs.
publish-2.jpg

We're done! Get Aneesoft 3D Flash Gallery and start making your own Christmas 3D flash galleries. You can learn how to use it while doing, guided by the program itself. Make one now!

I have a rather long car trip next week so I would like to put some videos on my PSP to watch. The problem is that the videos that I want to watch are in .rmvb format (Real Player Variable Bitrate or something like that) and the PSP can only play MP4. I've tried lots of PSP video converters on the market but the best I can get are trial version converters that put inconvenient huge watermarks in the middle of them.

A friend of mine recommend a Free PSP Video Converter to me. This one is really good for me. No watermark, and no time limitation. It just takes some clicks to convert videos to PSP video format using this free PSP video converter. I thought maybe some people got the same problems to find out a free yet easy-to-use PSP Video Converter to convert videos to PSP video format. Just let me show you to how to convert the videos to PSP video format step by step.

Step 1: Download & install Aneesoft Free PSP Video Converter
We'll be using the very nice video converter software called Aneesoft Free PSP Video Converter for converting videos to PSP video format, head over here and download the free trial version of Free PSP Video Converter. Next step is to install Free PSP Video Converter.

Step 2: Run Free PSP Video Converter and add videos
Now run Free PSP Video Converter and click the big button "Add..." to add videos from your hard disk, you may add as many videos as you want to convert to PSP video format. Only the titles you checked will be converted.
free-psp-video-converter-add.jpg

Step 3: Edit & merge videos: trim, crop, add effect, add watermark
This Free PSP Video Converter program has two versions. The free version is function-limited. If you'd like to edit and merge your videos, you need to upgrade to the pro version.

Step 4: Set the output PSP video format
PSP supports MP4(MPEG-4/H.264) video format. So we set the output format to "PSP MPEG-4 Video(*.mp4)" for PSP. You may also find a wide range of preset video setting options avaiable for you.
free-psp-video-converter-output.jpg

Step 5: Start converting videos to PSP video format for free
Now you may click the big button "Start" to begin converting videos to PSP compatible video files. An "Upgrade to Aneesoft PSP Video Converter" window will pop up. If you wouldn't like to upgrade, just click "No, thanks" to continue converting your videos to PSP video format.

Once the convert is complete, Aneesoft Free PSP Video Converter will place on your Desktop a new PSP format version of your video that will play on the PSP. Double-click the new file and play it to make sure it looks as you expect. I bet you’ll be surprise at the video quality, just like me.

Michael Joseph Jackson, often referred to as The King of Pop, is the biggest-selling solo artist of all time, with over 750,000,000 sales. Jackson is an inductee of the Songwriters Hall of Fame, and double inductee to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. His awards include 8 Guinness World Records, 13 Grammy Awards, and 26 Billboard Awards.

When he passed away in the summer of 2009, Michael Jackson was in the midst of rehearsals for his final tour, an ambitious 50-date engagement… It's hard not to watch This Is It without feeling a mixture of sorrow and elation.

"I never heard a single word about you,
Falling in love with you wasn't my plan
I never thought I would be your lover
C'mon just understand. this is it."
-- Michael Jackson "This Is It"​

We love MJ so much and would like to watch "This Is It" when and where we want. I feel that one of the best way is rip it onto our iPod and iPhone. So I wrote this tutorial, hope it's helpful for all of you.

Things you'll need
1. Aneesoft DVD Ripper Pro
2. "This Is It" DVD video files

Step 1: Download & install Aneesoft DVD Ripper Pro
Download the free trial version, launch setup and follow instructions on screen. Using Aneesoft DVD Ripper Pro to rip and convert “This Is It” to MP4 video format is just moments away!

Step 2: Run Aneesoft DVD Ripper Pro and load the DVD to convert
Run DVD Ripper Pro in the following main widow, click "Load..." button on the toolbar to add "This Is It".
MJ.jpg

Step 3: Edit it (optional): crop, trim, add effects, add watermark
Trim Video:
You can capture your favorite video clips. Select the video, and then click the "Edit" button on the top. An Edit window will be prompted. Click the Start Point and End Point to keep your favourite parts of video in Aneesoft DVD Ripper Pro.

Crop Video:
Want to watch it in full screen, you may crop this videos to remove the black edges around it with this DVD Ripper Pro. Click "Crop" tab to open the Crop Video window, then check the "Enable Crop" option box. There are two methods availbale to crop the video: crop by a adjusting the crop frame and crop by setting the crop values. After you select an output aspect ratio and finish the crop, you can preview the final visual effect on the right "Output Preview" in real-time.

Set Effect:
If you want to adjust the video effect of it, you can click the "Effect" tab and then check "Enable Effect" option box. Drag each effect adjustment slider to set the video brightness and contrast. You can also choose a special effect from the Effect drop-down list to apply to it.

Add Watermark:
If you want to add watermark, you can click "Watermark" tab and then check "Enable Effect" option box. You may add Text or Image watermark onto it. If you want to add Text watermark for "This is it", like "I love you ! MJ !", click the Color or Font button to set the color and font your text. Drag and drop the text to anywhere you want. If you want to add image watermark, just check the Image option and select the image you want to add as watermark.
1110.jpg

Step 4: Output Setup
Choose the most suitable output settings you want.
dvd-ripper-mp4-format.jpg

Step 5: Start ripping and converting DVD to MP4 video
Finally, click the big "Start" button to start converting it to MP4 video. Now, you can upload it onto your iPod or iPhone, and MJ will always be with you.

I've also used Aneesoft, results were pretty good, thank you share.

This tutorial is telling you the way to convert FLV to mp4 format, for you to enjoy videos downloaded from YouTube and Google Video, etc, and enjoy them on your mobile devices, such as iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP etc.

First of all, we must make it clear that the YouTube videos and Google videos are FLV file format. FLV (Flash Live Video file) is a preferred file format that is designed for web playback, offering high rates of compression to deliver video over the internet using Abobe Flash Player. FLV content cannot be played back directly. It must be embedded in a SWF file. You create (or download) a "container" SWF file from which to play the FLV file. The most common approach is to use an SWF file to function as a media player with screen and playback controls.

In order to put FLV videos in your mobile devices, you may need to convert them to other files, like to MP4. MPEG-4 extends the earlier MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 algorithms with synthesis of speech and video, fractal compression, computer visualization and artificial intelligence-based image processing techniques.

To converter FLV to MP4 format, you need to download a converter software, here we recommend you Aneesoft Free FLV Video Converter. This soft is totally free software but have powerful function. Following we will use this software to show you how to convert FLV to MP4 video step by step.

Step 1: Download & install Aneesoft Free FLV Video Converter
We'll be using the very nice video converter software called Aneesoft Free FLV Video Converter for converting FLV videos to MP4 video format, head over here and download the free trial version of Free FLV Video Converter. Next step is to install Free FLV Video Converter.

Step 2: Run Free FLV Video Converter and add videos
Now run Free FLV Video Converter and click the big button "Add..." to add videos from your hard disk, you may add as many videos as you want to convert to MP4 video format. Only the titles you checked will be converted.

This Free FLV Video Converter program has two versions. The free version is function-limited. If you'd like to edit and merge your videos, you need to upgrade to the pro version.
video-converter-edit.jpg

Step 4: Set the output to MP4 video format
Change the output settings to MP4 format to convert videos with best quality. Besides MP4, almost al popular video formats are available for you to choose to convert. You may convert FLV to different video formats for video editing or playback on your mobile devices, such as iPod, iPhone, PSP, cellphone, etc. Remember that the output file size mostly depends on the Bitrate you set. Larger Bitrate, larger file size. Actually video with bitrate as 768 is acceptable for watching.
free-vide-converter-mp4.jpg

Step 5: Start converting FLV videos to MP4 video format for free
Now you may click the big button "Start" to begin converting videos to MP4 videos. An "Upgrade to Aneesoft FLV Video Converter Pro" window will pop up. If you wouldn't like to upgrade, just click "No, thanks" to continue converting your videos to FLV video format.

Once the convert is complete, Aneesoft Free FLV Video Converter will place on your Desktop a new AVI format version. Double-click the new file and play it to make sure it looks as you expect. I bet you'll be surprise at the video quality, just like me.

Question:
I have some MKV videos and would like to watch them on my new iPad, so I converted these mkv files (1280x720p x264, AC3) to mp4 using QuickTime 7 and Perian by exporting to mp4 with the video set to pass through, and the audio set to AAC 160 Kbps 48 kHz. But iTunes won't let them sync with my iPad, and it doesn't tell me why. Is there something I can change with my conversion method?

Answer:
Your first mistake was using Quicktime for video conversion. It works "okay", but is exceedingly slow and if you get one tiny thing wrong your video won't sync to the iPad.

The iPad only supports some video formats like h.264 videos (which mkv videos typically are) with the following specs: "H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats".

So you need to find some software which converts MKV videos to H.264 videos supported by Apple iPad. We strongly recommend one named Aneesoft iPad Video Converter. It has two versions for both Windows PC and Mac OS.

Here I'll show you how to convert a MKV HD video to iPad supported H.264 videos for watching on the iPad step-by-step.

Things you’ll need
1. Aneesoft iPad Video Converter (Free for download trial version)
2. MKV video files

Step 1: Download & install Aneesoft iPad Video Converter
We’ll be using the very nice iPad video converter software called Aneesoft iPad Video Converter for converting MKV HD videos to iPad compatible video format, head over here and download the free trial version of iPad Video Converter. Next step is to install this iPad Video Converter software.

Step 2: Run iPad Video Converter and add MKV HD videos
Now run iPad Video Converter and click the big button "Add..." to add .mkv HD videos from your hard disk, you may add as many MKV videos as you want to convert to H.264 videos for watching on iPad. Only the titles you checked will be converted.
ipad-video-converter-list1.jpg

Step 3: Edit & merge MKV HD videos: trim, crop, add effect, add watermark
Wanna edit your MKV videos to make it more personalized? You may add a watermark in Aneesoft iPad Video Converter. Just select the title you'd like to add watermark, then click the button 'Edit' to launch video editing window. If you want to crop video or add some special effects, click the first two tabs.
ipad-video-converter-watermark2.jpg

Step 4: Change the output settings to convert MKV videos to iPad
You'll find a wide range of preset video setting options avaiable for Apple iPad. You may select "iPad H.264(720p) MPEG4 Video(*.mp4)" for converting MKV HD videos to iPad supported videos. Remember that the output file size and converting speed mostly depends on the Bitrate you set. Larger Bitrate, larger file size and longer convertion time
ipad-video-converter-format3.gif

Step 5: Start converting MKV videos to iPad video format
Now you may click the big button "Start" to begin converting MKV videos to iPad compatible video files. Once the convert is complete, Aneesoft iPad Video Converter will place on your Desktop a new iPad format version of your video that will play on the iPad. Double-click the new file and play it to make sure it looks as you expect.

I've downloaded lots of YouTube videos and would like to watch the videos on my iPad on the flight to New York next week. Now I'm finding a YouTube to iPad video converter software to convert my YouTube videos. All YouTube video converter software I could have found work on Windows PC, but not Mac.​

Finally I found a Mac YouTube to iPad converter tool called Aneesoft iPad Video Converter for Mac. It just takes a few clicks to convert YouTube to iPad MP4 files using this Mac YouTube to iPad Converter software.
Here I'll show you how to convert YouTube to iPad supported H.264 videos on Mac for watching on the iPad step-by-step.

Things you’ll need
1. Aneesoft iPad Video Converter for Mac (Free for download trial version)
2. YouTube video files

Step 1: Download & install Aneesoft iPad Video Converter for Mac
We’ll be using the very nice Mac YouTube to iPad video converter software called Aneesoft iPad Video Converter for Mac to convert YouTube to iPad compatible video format, head over here and download the free trial version of iPad Video Converter for Mac. Next step is to install this Mac YouTube to iPad Video Converter software.

Step 2: Run iPad Video Converter for Mac and add YouTube videos
Now run iPad Video Converter for Mac and click the big button "Add..." to add YouTube videos from your hard disk, you may add as many YouTube videos as you want to convert to iPad H.264 videos for watching on iPad. Only the titles you checked will be converted.
mac-ipad-video-converter-list.jpg

Step 3: Edit & merge YouTube videos: trim, crop, add effect, add watermark
Wanna edit your YouTube videos to make it more personalized? You may add a watermark in Aneesoft iPad Video Converter for Mac. Just select the title you'd like to add watermark, then click the button 'Edit' to launch video editing window. If you want to crop video or add some special effects, click the first two tabs.
mac-ipad-video-converter-edit.jpg

Step 4: Change the output settings to convert YouTube to iPad on Mac
You'll find a wide range of preset video setting options avaiable for Apple iPad. You may select "iPad MPEG-4 (640*480) Video(*.mp4)" for converting YouTube to iPad supported videos on Mac. Remember that the output file size and converting speed mostly depends on the Bitrate you set. Larger Bitrate, larger file size and longer convertion time.
mac-ipad-video-converter-output.jpg

Step 5: Start converting YouTube to iPad video format on Mac
Now you may click the big button "Start" to begin converting YouTube to iPad video files on Mac. Once the convert is complete, Aneesoft iPad Video Converter for Mac will place on your Desktop a new iPad format version of your video that will play on the iPad. Double-click the new file and play it to make sure it looks as you expect.

Step 6: Transfer/Sync video to the iPad
To get the movie onto your iPad, launch iTunes. Drag your new converted movie file into your iTunes library in the folder or playlist of your choosing. Attach your iPad to your computer and sync the iPad with iTunes. Check the option "Automatically sync songs and videos to my iPad" so your music and video from the iTunes library will automatically snyc to your iPad. The sync may take a few minutes. When syncing is done, eject your iPad and take your movies with you.

Question:
I have some videos and would like to watch them on my new iPad, so I converted these files (1280x720p x264, AC3) to mp4 using QuickTime 7 and Perian by exporting to mp4 with the video set to pass through, and the audio set to AAC 160 Kbps 48 kHz. But iTunes won't let them sync with my iPad, and it doesn't tell me why. Is there something I can change with my conversion method?

Answer:
Your first mistake was using Quicktime for video conversion. It works "okay", but is exceedingly slow and if you get one tiny thing wrong your video won't sync to the iPad.

The iPad only supports some video formats like h.264 videos (example AVI videos typically are) with the following specs: "H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats".

So you need to find some software which converts you video to iPad H.264 videos. I strongly recommend one tool named Aneesoft iPad Video Converter. It has two versions for both Windows PC and Mac OS.
For example. Here I'll show you how to convert AVI to iPad supported H.264 videos for watching on the iPad step-by-step.

Things you’ll need
2. AVI video files

We’ll be using the very nice iPad video converter software called Aneesoft iPad Video Converter for converting AVI to iPad compatible video format, head over here and download the free trial version of iPad Video Converter. Next step is to install this iPad Video Converter software.

Step 2: Run iPad Video Converter and add AVI HD videos
Now run iPad Video Converter and click the big button "Add..." to add .AVI HD videos from your hard disk, you may add as many AVI videos as you want to convert to H.264 videos for watching on iPad. Only the titles you checked will be converted.

Step 3: Edit & merge AVI HD videos: trim, crop, add effect, add watermark
Wanna edit your AVI videos to make it more personalized? You may add a watermark in Aneesoft iPad Video Converter. Just select the title you'd like to add watermark, then click the button 'Edit' to launch video editing window. If you want to crop video or add some special effects, click the first two tabs.

Step 4: Change the output settings to convert AVI to iPad
You'll find a wide range of preset video setting options avaiable for Apple iPad. You may select "iPad H.264(720p) MPEG4 Video(*.mp4)" for converting AVI to iPad supported videos. Remember that the output file size and converting speed mostly depends on the Bitrate you set. Larger Bitrate, larger file size and longer convertion time.

Step 5: Start converting AVI to iPad video format
Now you may click the big button "Start" to begin converting AVI to iPad compatible video files. Once the convert is complete, Aneesoft iPad Video Converter will place on your Desktop a new iPad format version of your video that will play on the iPad. Double-click the new file and play it to make sure it looks as you expect.

I have a collection of DVD movies and would like to rip movies to videos on my Mac. Because the movies stored safely in my computer can't get lost, scratched or broken. Now I got a new iPad and want to convert movies to iPad video formats for watching the movies on vacation. I've only been able to find DVD to iPad Converter software for Windows PC. But I need the software for Mac.

Finally I found a Mac DVD to iPad converter tool called Aneesoft DVD to iPad Converter for Mac. It just takes a few clicks to convert movies to iPad MP4 files using this Mac DVD to iPad Converter software.

Here I'll show you how to convert movies to iPad H.264 videos on Mac for watching on the iPad step-by-step.

Things you’ll need
1. Aneesoft DVD to iPad Converter for Mac (Free for download trial version)
2. DVD movies

Step 1: Download & install Aneesoft DVD to iPad Converter for Mac
We’ll be using the very nice Mac DVD to iPad video converter software called Aneesoft DVD to iPad Converter for Mac to convert movies to iPad compatible video format, head over here and download the free trial version of DVD to iPad Converter for Mac. Next step is to install this Mac DVD to iPad Converter software.

Step 2: Run DVD to iPad Converter for Mac and add DVD movies
Now run DVD to iPad Converter for Mac and click the big button "Add..." to add DVD movies. You may add as many DVD movies as you want to convert to iPad H.264 videos for watching on iPad. Only the titles you checked will be converted.
mac-dvd-to-ipad-converter-list.jpg

Step 3: Edit DVD movies: trim, crop, add effect, add watermark
Wanna edit your movies to make it more personalized? You may add a watermark in Aneesoft DVD to iPad Converter for Mac. Just select the title you'd like to add watermark, then click the button 'Edit' to launch video editing window. If you want to crop video or add some special effects, click the first two tabs.

Step 4: Change the output settings to convert movies to iPad on Mac
You'll find a wide range of preset video setting options avaiable for Apple iPad. You may select "iPad MPEG-4 (640*480) Video(*.mp4)" for converting movies to iPad supported videos on Mac. Remember that the output file size and converting speed mostly depends on the Bitrate you set. Larger Bitrate, larger file size and longer convertion time.

Step 5: Start converting movies to iPad video format on Mac
Now you may click the big button "Start" to begin converting movies to iPad video files on Mac. Once the convert is complete, Aneesoft DVD to iPad Converter for Mac will place on your Desktop a new iPad format version of your video that will play on the iPad. Double-click the new file and play it to make sure it looks as you expect.

I have a collection of MKV video files on my NAS converted from my licensed Blu-Ray DVD disks. Now I got a new iPad and would like to convert MKV to iPad video formats for watching movies on vacation. I've only been able to find MKV to iPad Converter software for Windows PC. But I need the software for Mac.

Finally I found a Mac MKV to iPad converter tool called Aneesoft iPad Video Converter for Mac. It just takes a few clicks to convert MKV to iPad MP4 files using this Mac MKV to iPad Converter software.

Here I'll show you how to convert MKV to iPad supported H.264 videos on Mac for watching on the iPad step-by-step.

Things you'll need
1. Aneesoft iPad Video Converter for Mac (Free for download trial version)
2. MKV video files

Step 1: Download & install Aneesoft iPad Video Converter for Mac
We'll be using the very nice Mac MKV to iPad video converter software called Aneesoft iPad Video Converter for Mac to convert MKV to iPad compatible video format, head over here and download the free trial version of iPad Video Converter for Mac. Next step is to install this Mac MKV to iPad Video Converter software.

Step 2: Run iPad Video Converter for Mac and add MKV videos
Now run iPad Video Converter for Mac and click the big button "Add..." to add MKV videos from your hard disk, you may add as many MKV videos as you want to convert to iPad H.264 videos for watching on iPad. Only the titles you checked will be converted.
mac-ipad-video-converter-list.jpg

Step 3: Edit & merge MKV videos: trim, crop, add effect, add watermark
Wanna edit your MKV videos to make it more personalized? You may add a watermark in Aneesoft iPad Video Converter for Mac. Just select the title you'd like to add watermark, then click the button 'Edit' to launch video editing window. If you want to crop video or add some special effects, click the first two tabs.

Step 4: Change the output settings to convert MKV to iPad on Mac
You'll find a wide range of preset video setting options avaiable for Apple iPad. You may select "iPad MPEG-4 (640*480) Video(*.mp4)" for converting MKV to iPad supported videos on Mac. Remember that the output file size and converting speed mostly depends on the Bitrate you set. Larger Bitrate, larger file size and longer convertion time.

Step 5: Start converting MKV to iPad video format on Mac
Now you may click the big button "Start" to begin converting MKV to iPad video files on Mac. Once the convert is complete, Aneesoft iPad Video Converter for Mac will place on your Desktop a new iPad format version of your video that will play on the iPad. Double-click the new file and play it to make sure it looks as you expect.

To get the movie onto your iPad, launch iTunes. Drag your new converted movie file into your iTunes library in the folder or playlist of your choosing. Attach your iPad to your computer and sync the iPad with iTunes. Check the option "Automatically sync songs and videos to my iPad" so your music and video from the iTunes library will automatically snyc to your iPad. The sync may take a few minutes. When syncing is done, eject your iPad and take your movies with you.

I've got a bunch of YouTube videos and stored them on my computer. Some of them are FLV formats, and some are MP4 formats with higher resolution. All of these YouTube videos couldn't be played back on my new iPad. Now I'm looking for a good iPad Video Converter that converts YouTube to iPad supported video formats.

Finally I picked a YouTube to iPad converter tool called Aneesoft iPad Video Converter. This software is a free trial application that accomplishes this task quickly and easily. It just takes a few mouse clicks to convert YouTube to MP4 files using this YouTube to iPad Converter software.
Here I'll show you how to convert a YouTube to iPad supported H.264 videos for watching on the iPad step-by-step.

Things you'll need
2. YouTube video files

We'll be using the very nice YouTube to iPad video converter software called Aneesoft iPad Video Converter for converting YouTube to iPad compatible video format, head over here and download the free trial version of iPad Video Converter. Next step is to install this YouTube to iPad Video Converter software.

Step 2: Run iPad Video Converter and add YouTube videos
Now run iPad Video Converter and click the big button "Add..." to add YouTube flv/mp4 videos from your hard disk, you may add as many YouTube videos as you want to convert to iPad H.264 videos for watching on iPad. Only the titles you checked will be converted.

Step 3: Edit & merge YouTube videos: trim, crop, add effect, add watermark
Wanna edit your YouTube videos to make it more personalized? You may add a watermark in Aneesoft iPad Video Converter. Just select the title you'd like to add watermark, then click the button 'Edit' to launch video editing window. If you want to crop video or add some special effects, click the first two tabs.

Step 4: Change the output settings to convert YouTube to iPad
You'll find a wide range of preset video setting options avaiable for Apple iPad. You may select "iPad MPEG-4 (640*480) Video(*.mp4)" for converting YouTube videos to iPad supported videos. Remember that the output file size and converting speed mostly depends on the Bitrate you set. Larger Bitrate, larger file size and longer convertion time.

Step 5: Start converting YouTube to iPad video format
Now you may click the big button "Start" to begin converting YouTube to iPad compatible video files. Once the convert is complete, Aneesoft iPad Video Converter will place on your Desktop a new iPad format version of your video that will play on the iPad. Double-click the new file and play it to make sure it looks as you expect.

I have some HD videos in WMV format and some wmv videos which I made with Photo Story 3. I would like to transfer them to the iPad for watching on my new iPad. But it seems that iPad can't playback WMV videos. Now I'm looking for a good video converter (free or trial version) to convert WMV to iPad format and it should not reduce the quality of the video.

I spent severals hours and tried numerous different videos converters but none of them will convert the videos as I want. Finally I picked a nice WMV to iPad converter tool called Aneesoft iPad Video Converter. It just takes a few clicks to convert WMV to iPad MP4 files using this WMV to iPad Converter software.

Here I'll show you how to convert WMV to iPad supported H.264 videos for watching on the iPad step-by-step.

Things you'll need
2. WMV HD video files

We'll be using the very nice WMV to iPad video converter software called Aneesoft iPad Video Converter for converting WMV to iPad compatible video format, head over here and download the free trial version of iPad Video Converter. Next step is to install this WMV to iPad Video Converter software.

Step 2: Run iPad Video Converter and add WMV HD videos
Now run iPad Video Converter and click the big button "Add..." to add WMV videos from your hard disk, you may add as many WMV videos as you want to convert to iPad H.264 videos for watching on iPad. Only the titles you checked will be converted.

Step 3: Edit & merge WMV videos: trim, crop, add effect, add watermark
Wanna edit your WMV videos to make it more personalized? You may add a watermark in Aneesoft iPad Video Converter. Just select the title you'd like to add watermark, then click the button 'Edit' to launch video editing window.

Step 4: Change the output settings to convert WMV videos to iPad
You'll find a wide range of preset video setting options avaiable for Apple iPad. You may select "iPad MPEG-4 (640*480) Video(*.mp4)" for converting WMV to iPad supported videos. Remember that the output file size and converting speed mostly depends on the Bitrate you set. Larger Bitrate, larger file size and longer convertion time.

Step 5: Start converting WMV to iPad video format
Now you may click the big button "Start" to begin converting WMV to iPad compatible video files. Once the convert is complete, Aneesoft iPad Video Converter will place on your Desktop a new iPad format version of your video that will play on the iPad. Double-click the new file and play it to make sure it looks as you expect.

Apple has unveiled its new iPhone 4 after a couple wild, unprecedented months of leaks. The new 3.5-inch “Retina” IPS LCD display sports 326 pixels per inch, and is 960 by 640 pixels. Thanks to this outstanding features, videos or movies will do look great on the new device, and it’s a lot easier to carry around than a laptop or other portable device. But the problem is, what formats supported by iPhone 4, and how to convert video formats had to the iPhone 4 compatible formats. As a iPhone fan, after searched and read many articles and reviews, I write out this article on how to convert popular video/audio formats to iPhone 4 supported. The following tutorial I will show you how to convert avi, flv, mkv, mov, wmv...to iPhone 4 compatible video/audio files.

iPhone 4 Supported Video and Audio Formats

Video Formats iPhone 4 Supported
* H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats.

* MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats.

* Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format.

Music & Audio Formats iPhone 4 Supported
* AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV.

Convert the videos to iPhone 4 compatible video/audio files, first you should choose the suitable conversion tools, here I recommend the $19.95 Aneesoft iPhone 4 Video Converter, which provides a complete solution to convert iPhone 4 video from all popular video formats, including AVI, FLV, MKV, WMV, MP4, MOV, VOB, ASF, RM, RMVB, 3GP, 3G2 for your iPhone 4, also can extract audio from videos to MP3, WAV or M4A.

Step 1: Download & install Aneesoft iPhone 4 Video Converter
Download the free trial version of Aneesoft iPhone 4 Video Converter from its official page or download site, then install it to your PC.

Step 2: Run iPhone 4 Video Converter and add videos
Now run the program and click the big button "Add..." to add videos that you wanna convert from your hard disk, you may add as many videos as you want to convert to H.264 videos for watching on iPhone 4. Only the titles you checked will be converted.
iPhone4add.png

Wanna edit your videos to make it more personalized? You may add a watermark in Aneesoft iPhone 4 Video Converter. Just select the title you'd like to add watermark, then click the button 'Edit' to launch video editing window. If you want to crop video or add some special effects, click the first two tabs.
iPhone4edit.png

Step 4: Change the output settings and start converting
You'll find a wide range of preset video setting options avaiable for Apple iPhone 4. You may select "iPhone MPEG-4 Video(*.mp4)" for converting AVI or MKV or others to iPhone 4. Remember that the output file size and converting speed mostly depends on the Bitrate you set. Larger Bitrate, larger file size and longer convertion time.
iPhone4output.png

After all are ready, just click the big button "Start" to begin converting videos to iPhone compatible video files. Once the convert is complete, Aneesoft iPhone 4 Video Converter will place on your Desktop a new iPhone format version of your video that will play on the iPhone. Double-click the new file and play it to make sure it looks as you expect.

Back