Handheld Game system for a toddler?

Blah

May 21, 2008
We have older kids and a toddler. The older kids have a nintendo DS lite. The toddler cries every time we go anywhere in the car, since the older kids play their games and he has nothing. I was told a fisher price iXL would be good for him but I am not sure which system would be better.
I would be afraid to have a ds anything for him since he drops things all the time. The ds breaks really easily.

A 3DS would be a great system for a child. It's new, fresh, and backwards compatible with DS and you'll be able to buy new 3DS games. (It's $170 by the way.)

Also, if you're afraid that the 3D will harm your childs eyes, simply go to the Parental Controls and turn off the 3D option.

get the kid a DS.

they have simple games for them idk like cooking mama or education games as well. not to mention nintendo doesn't really have hardcore games anyway most is just for fun like mario or zelda.

obviously if the kids is probably 3 or under get the fisherprice thingy. as to which one idk look online im sure theirs many different brands.

Back