handjob, pregnant, i know theres already questions like this, but i'm paranoid. lol?

maddy089

Jul 7, 2009
okay a little over a week ago i hooked up with a kid and ended up giving him a hand job. i got cum all over my hand and a little i think got on my pants. we were outside and when i got up to go back inside i had to pick up my keys and my phone. i'd wiped my hand on the ground, but it still couldn'tve gotten it all off. so im guessing some got on what i was holding. anyways i put my stuff on the counter once i got in, and immediatley washed my hands, following with hand sanatizer. then i went to the bathroom and washed my hands again. but before i went back to my room, i had to pick up my keys and cell phone again. (which i didnt clean before touching) when i got in my room i changed. is it possiblee at all that i could get pregnant from any of this? i know theres alot of questions out there like this one, kindof, but i freak out about alot of things. any help would..well..help. lol. thanks.
lmao by kid i mean boy. that im friends with. sorry.

if u don't know the answer to this u are way to young and immature to start hooking up with guys like this

you sound like your 13. and what are u doing jerking off a "kid" or boy whatever, at this age? gross. but anyways. NO you can't, you probably will end up getting pregnant soon since you sound so ignorant.

Back