Haunted houses?

Sustagurl2

Feb 24, 2008
So it’s that time of the year and I was just wondering if any of you are into the haunted house attractions? If so, which ones would you say you found to be decent and/or a major let down?

So far the Haunted Houchie has never let me down and is actually kind of extreme. It’s one of those places that has done nothing but get better with time; however it’s not a place for kids or egos as the actors are quite vulgar at times. (Here are some clips: http://www.deadacres.com/newvideos.htm there are more to be found on youtube.)

(The Haunted Hoochie is located in Pataskala, Ohio.)

Dude!

I haven't seen the haunted hoochie in frikken ages!
That place was awsome!

BUT; I traded it in for actual haunted houses in the UK ;-)

The Hoochie is still cool though

Hmmm.... Well Halloween is coming up and (around these parts at least) that means a lot of simulated haunted attractions are open to the general public.

It's a big deal to you guys, not so big over here in the Uk. Little kids and teenage drunks.
Shame really we could all do with more reasons to celebrate and throw a party.

Well Halloween here is in Spring. It totally doesn't fit the context of the event and doesn't seem much of a big deal.

Well that sucks! I suppose this subject will be better aimed more at the Americans here on map given the responses so far.

I shot a short docu on Berre Pomeroy Castle in Devon said to be the most Haunted Castle in UK.

You go through this gorgeous forest to get to it....the spooky thing, closer to the castle you get, the colder it gets and the forest looks dead.

:s

Yeah. Chavs with hoodies and egg-throwing. I hate it.

Almost as much as I hate carol singers....

I'm not really into H/ Houses, but the old mental asylum at Fullerton (a place in Adelaide) is said to be haunted. In fact, a lot of people I know have talked about how people on the run hide there.

I have to admit,I'm not so much into haunted houses as much as I am into houses that are haunted ;-)

I know people don't "believe" until they see proof themselves,but I like looking for the proof myself.

But I did have fun at the Haunted Hoochie once or twice way back when!
(of course,it was alcohol related back then ;-))

Back