Have you ever met a real life...?

40 year old virgin? my dad knows a man who's in the same line of business as him and it's been a running joke for years that this guy is more interested in making money than dating women and it seems to feel more real every year. We've never seen him with a woman, he doesn't pay them any attention and I remember someone asking him why and he just said that it's earache he doesn't need and that this way he knows what he has is his and he doesn't have to answer to anyone else, he's a really succesful guy so it seems silly he wouldn't want a partner xxxxx

That doesn't mean he is a virgin, it just means he is comfortable with his life the way it is, and doesn't need to have a partner to be happy with his life. There is nothing wrong with that. Maybe the guy has figured out that relationships are a lot of work, and sometimes too much hassle & drama, and prefers to be alone.

But to answer your question, no I have never met a 40 year old virgin. And I seriously doubt that he is still one.

Wow I dunno anyone like that o_O ,maybe he shy or not good lookin ?
If he is good lookin I guess he must justbe shy ? Or just not interested at all .
Or Maybe he is gay ? .

No, but I understand that he knows that by being single it means that he will be free. I am single and I am free.

Had you ever thought that he does not like people being nosy and gossiping about his private life?

hmmm ... maybe he's gay. I haven't but I'm 24 and I don't really have any friends that are that much older than me

I have met 1, he turned out gay. But some guys just don't find the right girl.

What seems silly to you may not be to him :)

XoXo

Back