Helpz

oh man, i would knock the one out on the right then rape the one on the left, then blast a load on the one on the rights face.

yes sir, i will take that in consideration. althought i have tried to reason with less, this one i feel may be a charity case. and by that i mean we may all have to help this one.

so you come into ST asking for skate chicks to fuck, and you expect seriousness...

oohhhh... at a 7th grade level read comprehension has not fully developed. at first i just thought you were a, in lack of a better word, a dumb fuck. but then i realised what we were dealing with, and now i understand.

I love how you try to make fun of some one,but yet you cant write a sentence AND you managed to spell realized wrong?

I must say that was pretty well played.

nah, we need organ donners. so we need him alive, so when he gets plastered and recks into a tree, we can still save someone worthwhile.

Or we should just kill him before he can get drunk and drive because what if the tree is someone else?
Then someone that is totally worthless is gone but also someone who had a good life.

Back