Hey, i need Help!?

Feb 14, 2008
ok my family and i want to go on a vacation this summer...but we have a set amount of money..not alot but not like 20 bucks. we live in the dfw area and i prefer to go to a beach. are there ANY nice beaches in texas? or maybe in Lousiana. or just anything fun anywere kinda close we could do for like 3 or 4 days?

umm why texas and Lousiana the whole place is a hot beach with no sand try a nice watery place like florida they have water parks have a nice trip see you next fall lol i always wanted to say that but have a nice trip :)

south padre was so much fun!!! we spent 12 HOURS on the rd. to get there from dallas. try going to Louisiana i have only been there 1 time but its pretty nice

There is a very long beach on the Gulf of Mexico. The best is probably either Galveston or down by Corpus Christi.

Go to Galveston, Corpus Christi or Padre Island. They are all nice. Galveston is only 4 or 5 hours from Dallas. Not too much travel time so you won't be putting all your money in the gas tank and you'll still have plenty time on the beach the day you arrive. There are hotels in every price range. Have fun.

Back