HighSchool

HarbingerH

Apr 5, 2008
well, about it, i always sit in back of my classes, where the teachers desk is farthest away from..it is kind of odd that, everytime i look up, and look at a girl, no matter if she is fat, black, hot, skinny, asian, whatever, THEY ARE ALWAYS SHOWING WHALE TAIL, i mean come on people you are 14-15 years old, i mean jesus, every girl in my school proudly shows that she is in fact wearing a thong, its not really bad, when the chicks are hot..but when you look like a fucking man, and you are almost 400 pounds DONT FUCKING DO IT, NOBODY WANTS TO SEE IT. yep..thats about it, just figured i would tell you guys what i was thinking, im very bored right now. there was no football practice today so yeah..if you need pictures, supply me with a phone that takes pictures so that i dont have to get mine taken away..yep..

TLDR//all freshman chicks wear thongs, and proudly show it, even if they fat as fuck and ugly and such.

grow them adn embarass them in front of the class by screaming "jesus christ pull up your pants (insert name)"

ake them cry

"godamn you cow nobody here wants to see those"

or

"hey katie my car has the same thong.......same size and everything"

Back