Hmm, I'm Not To Sure Where To Go From Here;?

nnnicole

Aug 17, 2009
It's been a while since I've looked at something I was working on on Worthy of Publishing. It has never be something I want to get published, but it's something I enjoyed writing. I'm sorry this question is so long, but I need help.

You can read the first chapter here;
http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/chapter.asp?chapter_ID=12112

There are three up, they're only about a page long each, so you're not going to be reading a three page essay. If you can't be bothered reading, then I'll give a brief summary.

It is about Vampires. Don't start. Stephanie Meyer didn't create them, she doesn't own them. It's set in Australia, Melbourne. The first chapter just has Kebi feeding off a young woman, and that's about all.

The second introduces Joshua, a nineteen year old guy that has known Kebi for a while. He thinks of them as friends, she thinks of him as an ally.

In the third, Joshua explains to Kebi about dreams he has been having, of his own gruesome death. She tells him not to worry about them and kisses him on the forehead out of comfort. He takes it the wrong way and goes to her apartment and kisses her out of lust. She pushes him back out the door and that's the end of the chapter.

I don't know where to go from here. I've written the fourth chapter, and Kebi gets burnt by a bit of sunlight and Joshua saves her, I don't want to go into it too much, and then they lie in her bed together. I'm not really happy with it, so it's hidden.

In my novel, Joshua has to die for the plot. But, Kebi has to go looking for revenge so I need them to be close, and I think I have to make Kebi and him fall in love, but I don't know if I want to. Her revenge isn't really a big part of the plot, but she has to go searching for his killer, and then you find out Joshua isn't human himself.

Do you think I could make them not in love, and then she still goes after the killer anyway? Arrg, I'm stuck. What do you think I should do next? I really want to continue this, but I know I'll get hated on if I make them fall in love. Help!!??

Thanks in advance.

~Nicole.xx

Back