Hmm, very interesting dream...?

mmmmmmmm

May 2, 2008
Alright, so I've had this dream for the last 2 days. Not the same, but they seem to be linked...

The second dream was more vivid than the first, and would actually be easier to tell first, so here it goes.

Last night I had a dream, mainly focusing on myself, and the only other person that i recognize was my girlfriend. It started out with my girlfiend, myself, and a strange man, in a suit, slightly overweight. We where in an old village, reminiscent of early villages in London, after they had began building with brick and such. All three of us where trying to get ontop of this old wooden house. It was very stylized in shape, and run down (Looked to be falling apart).

The reason for this was, there was an old telescope on top of the building. I had climbed up first, and then helped up my girlfriend. We both helped the other man up to the roof. Right under the roof where we were, there was a balcony with the telescope. So we climbed down to the telescope and I looked through.

I could see large gray mountains, with stone paths that people where walking along. I stopped looking through the telescope, and I found myself in a new place.

My girlfriend and the man where gone, I seemed to be inside some sort of building (This time it was modern, like an apartment building or hotel) I walked down the hallways until I came to a stop. Here I seen a large circle in the wall, that was like an opening. There was a skateboarder riding inside of the circle, He stopped and began talking to me. He told me "Be careful not to fall..." And I looked out of the circle. It seemed to be a long slick path, like a drainpipe except open.

It drained into the ocean, with beaches of sand on each side. And this vision i remember from my first dream. I remember walking along the beach, and seeing this drain and opening. The skater was still riding in the circle then.

I had told him that I would be careful, and walked off in another direction. I went through an arcade full of children and teenagers, but they ahd all seemed to be frozen in time. So I just moved on. I walked outside, and it seemed to be a dirt or sand path, with a parking lot on each side.

I walked down the path until I seen a shack, with my art teacher standing outside of it. The ground next to me was lined with toys that I had as a kid. I glanced at them as I walked, and soon left the shack. Later I came to what seemed to be an amusement park, or part of one at least. It was very colorful, with bright green and orange decoration. There was nobody there, except for a large dinosaur statue (It was a T-rex). I had sat down and stared at it for a while. Before I got up and started walking away again.

I found myself back in the building, and ended up back at the circle in the wall. The skateboarder was gone this time, and there were hallways to the left and right of me.

That's all I can remember really, i've never had a dream like this before, and it puzzled me as to what this meant, if it meant anything at all...

Any real help you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Interesting dream dealing with life.

The dream starts with a view of what you think is your future, hence the symbols of age e.g. old houses.

The telescope is your ability to look back at your past. The path is a symbol of your life journey. You look through the telescope and you are reviewing what appears to be a pathway back into childhood and youth.

You travel off to various venues you associate with childhood, you then go full circle and meet back at the place of the skateboarder. The skateboarder has warned you to take care.

You now have a choice of hallways, some will lead you to misery and failure in old age, others will provide you with a happy life, with the feelings that you had when you looked through the telescope, and travelled through those creative childlike places.

"Be careful not to fall..."

Back