Holy Fasting for the LORD! (Conclusion) - Aug 02,2013

tttttttttttttttttttttttt

Mar 4, 2009
The church in the U.S. fasts only when it sleeps. In fact, the church in the United States has fasted fasting, altogether. Holy fasting is made particularly difficult and painful with our U.S. specific diet addictions: 1 sugar, sucrose, chocolate, processed sweets, pastries. 2 fats, oils, hotdogs, processed fats, fast foods, fast fats. 3 sodium, salt, MSG, chips, frozen foods, dining out foods. 4 caffeine, sodas, teas, coffees, energy drinks, and chocolates again. However, we have the Mighty Holy Holy Spirit, and the Blood of the Lamb to overcome all addictions, for we know that Christ overcame sin that we too would not be overcome with sin. Thus, we afflict the soul and the flesh in Holy Fasting to walk in the Spirit for the Spirit is hostile to the flesh and the flesh is hostile to the Spirit. (Romans 8:5-8, Galatians 5:16-22) Joel 2:12 Therefore also now, says the Lord, turn and keep on coming to Me with all your heart, with fasting, with weeping, and with mourning [until every hindrance is removed and the broken fellowship is restored]. Mark 9:29 29 And he said to them, `This kind is able to come forth with nothing except with prayer and fasting.' Acts 13:2 2 While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, Separate now for Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them. Shalom!rapture of the church | National Repentance | Prophecy to America | how to fast and pray | biblical fasting

More...

Back