How can a guy look at me as a sex object but there's strings attached?

Dana1

May 28, 2008
WTF does he even mean by that? I asked him if he likes me, he said yes. We talked sexually for like 4 months until he grew feelings for me. But he said that if we meet up and it leads to sex then that's what happens then. So I said "No strings attached, right?" and he says no, there's strings attached.

But yet this guy wants to talk sex mostly. Sometimes he asks me personal questions but the sex talk outweighs that. Mind you, he started flirting sexually with me, and he's experienced, and I'm a virgin which he knows...that sort of came up during the talks because I didn't know what the hell I was talking about and he found it funny.

But WTF, I mean, I don't know what this guy wants. I'm trying to follow my gut but I don't know how when I don't know what he's looking for!! When I try to ask he talks to me in freakin riddles! But yes, I like this guy. No, it's not my hormones speaking for me.

What I need is an outside opinion. What did he mean by yes "there's strings attached", but yet he wants to screw me?

Back