how can you confirm that God want's you to be a pastor?(christian pastor)?

CArl

May 23, 2008
it's just all i want to do is to share how good is our God..and i always dream to stand in front of a church and then preach..

Whether you realize it or not, you have just answered your own question by the way you have worded it my friend!

Accept God's calling and speak to the pastor of your church on what you need to do in order to get started.

God bless and may He use you to achieve great things through Him!

What you've described isn't a pastor it's a witness or an evangalist .. In some sense it seems like the true call of god on a person is usually to something they don't want or feel unworthy unable or undersirous of .. that's why it's referred to as a burden .. Either way the way to handle it is to get training and equip yourself .. someone was on yahoo saying he was born again for 21 years and a pastor for 3 1/2 years and an atheist for 3 ...years ... and he was only 27.. that's born again at 3 1/2 and a pastor at 21 ... both of which are hard to believe ..anyone can preach .. rocks or jack axxes// be ye conformed to the image of christ

read the bible to confirm it, has god lead you in wanting to do it has others feel like saying that they want to tell you that somethings tells them that god wants u to pastor the church. (remember you dont need to be a pastor to preach Jesus peached to others who had no faith and many began to fellow him with all heart and start repenting ect ect you will know if you listen meditate your mind pray to him the answer will come at the right moment

Have you tried asking Him? Next, have you gone to a seminary? You really need to pray and meditate on God's Word before you make that decision. It's not one to be taken lightly. Pastors are held at a higher standard as far as His laws, are you willing to make that sacrifice? I'm not trying to discourage you at all, I'm just telling you that unless that is what God wants you to be, you will fail. Keep praying about it!!

And have the chance of a well paid job as a heartless con artist who prey on emotional and ignorant followers gullibility while emptying their pockets of their hard earned cash in the name of a non existent god and jesus. What a shameless life for one to live.

When the prospects for any other career start to look dim, that is a definite sign from God. If you become a preacher, do us a favor and study philosophy, don't be such a bible thumper.

You could phone him, but no one has his number. No email either. Nothing.

I have no idea how people reach him.

Back