how could this alter our relationship?

iDk

May 24, 2008
i have really liked this girl for about 2 yrs. she has admitted to like me too. once i went off to college we stayed in contact but contacting each other started to fade. now we talk maybe once a month. (not sure if she has the same feelings) the other day she hits me up in fb chat. we talk and i tell her i have never had a girl friend. she asked if i was a virgin and i said "no". (im not a virgin, just never had a gf) just wondering, how do you think she is taking that information?

DUDE ! well she maybe a virgin . anyway she is definately thinkin about sex . better get ur azz over to her place :p

She might think you only want one thing and you are afraid to commit to a relationship. But maybe you don't want her to think you are a loser so you said you weren't a virgin...or maybe you are telling the truth...I don't know. You don't need to get a girlfriend, but if you do, don't tell her that you're not a virgin. Girls don't want mansluts, there is nothing wrong with being a virgin. Don't lie if they ask, but don't let that be the first thing you say.

Back