how do i lose 15-20 lbs in about 2 months?

tt~tmarit~tt

Jan 18, 2008
im like wat 134 lbs and 5'1" and i wanna lose 15-20 lbs in about 2 months 4 summer vacation how do i lose that weightyah and im 14 so i dont no many big words ok im just saingand i go 2 school at 7:00 in the morininmeant mornin

Eat only when hungry and not more than thrice a day. Nothing other than water in between. Include plenty of uncooked vegetables and fruits in each meal, preferably 50%. Chew each morsel at least 32 times to activate ur body to generate signals of hunger/fullness. Obey these signals.Take light exercises and brisk walks regularly preferably twice a day.U will achieve what u have not even dreamt and that too in a reasonable time. Do not be in a hurry.This schedule will also be helpful in maintaining good healthy weight.

in 2 months it will be difficult but not impossible.definitely eat healthier - no white carbs like rice, white bread, pasta. No soft drinks like soda or sweetened fruit juices. Eat lots of whole grains to aid quick digestion, lots of vegetables and fruits to keep yourself full.Do some full body exercise like cardio (running). I definitely recommend pilates to tone up - that way you'll LOOK thinner even if you don't end up losing enough weight.

in the morning about 45 minutes before sunrise walk a fast pace of 2 miles and suck you stomach in also start with 20 push ups a day and 20 sit ups a day remeber to suck in your stomach when you are doing ab exersizes.when the second month comes you should be doing about 40 to 70 push ups and sit ups a day. don't eat or drink unhealthy things. except for one day of the week that you choose . But don't over do it don't have a pie maybe and ice cream a slice of pie. i am not sure because i am just a 13 boy whos mom is a nurse and much of my family is in the health care industry but its your choice i would bet that you would lose at least 10 pounds but i would think the maximum amount of pounds lost would be 30 to 40 pounds i hope this works for you good luck you will probably feel sore but remember no pain no gain

Back