How do I start building up my sense of humor?

sup3ry3ll0wman

Feb 3, 2013
Soo most of the time whenever I see those pictures of jokes that I don't quite get, I end up trying to figure how the joke works. It's been getting me frustrated when I had to waste my time observing the meaning of those jokes. The only joke I get is the "That's what she said" joke, one dirty joke when someone brings that up whenever someone says something that sounds wrong. I know it's overrated, and I feel that I should try moving on to other hilarious jokes. I can also make some "lame" or "weird" jokes by simply making fun of someone's name, height, etc. I know it may be pretty offensive once when the victim finds out that I may be trying to make jokes out of them. I'm always like a "nice" guy, and I know it's boring too. But hey, we all can't have friends without insult each other I guess. I kind of hate getting to the part where someone tells a joke to me (Although I may assume that it's funny), but I didn't bother to laugh b/c I was too stressed out for jokes. Worrying about homework, trying to make friends in my tough classes, having an anxiety for my first club meeting with 300 students increases my stress level. It gets really annoying whenever my friends leave me just for lacking a sense of humor (Just being too boring for them), but at least I enjoy doing some fun physical activities whenever I pursue my free time from being bored. I also watch those YouTube videos from those comedians and I honesty realize that those cracks me up more than just an image as a joke. I barely have time for YouTube now. I've been playing Black Ops 2 too much and organizing my notes on my iPad, which is a waste of my free time from trying to persuade myself to learn new jokes. So anyone know how I can start managing my time to start learning some new up-to-date jokes? I may sound a busy-slacker person. I really want to try cracking and bringing up some jokes whenever I attempt to gain some new friends.
just telling to stop being boring wouldn't help ._. that's what I'm trying to do. Update: Any links for memes, jokes, funny videos that I should subscribe to? I'm already subscribed to the top comedians on YouTube.

tl;dr
a sense of humor mostly comes naturally IMO.
maybe you just weren't meant to be funny

just relax and be yourself...
you don't have to be the life of the party..
you can be the quite guy with a friendly smile you get more respect from just being you
trying to figure out jokes and how to make a person laugh can be stressful and unhealthy.
you sound like the nerd guy....the guy the most REAL woman like
only in the movie the cool guys get the girl but in real life the cool guy that does gets the girl
just take a real look at her....shes unhappy because he's to busy trying to be cool
just relax and be you ....just relax and you'll be ok

Back