How do you like your hockey? CBC, tsn, Rogers Sportsnet, RDS, NBC, Versus or FSN?

JamesW

May 15, 2008
I live in canada so we only really watch cbc,tsn rogers sportsnet, rds and the ocassinal american broadcast. personnaly like most of canada i love everything about cbc, don cherry,ron mclean, pj stock and the tradition even though they lost the song i still think there the best! i absoulotly hate tsn epecially pierr maguier and derren dreger.

CBC #1, Ron,Don and Kelly Hrudey for sure.TSN used to be good untill Pierre McGuire came on board,most annoying voice in sports.

Canadian here too :) I like CBC the best...but so disappointed with the traditional opening song being gone :(

Even though I'm American, I love the CBC or TSN announcers. I'm not big into the NBC or Versus ones at all. As for FSN, the Pittsburgh and Carolina ones are really good.

I like the wings announcers on FSN. I hate the VS guys. I can tolerate NBC to a point. I like CBC, too.

CBC is the best. Sportsnet is 2nd with TSN third because of Pierre McGuire. Leafs TV is so biased, even though I am a Leaf fan. You will never hear criticism on there. American broadcasts are not so great.

CBC from way back, FSN Detroit w/ Ken Daniels (former CBC guy) and Mickey Redmond/Larry Murphy. Comcast Sports Net in Chicago with Pat Foley, you could leave Ed behind however. I don't receive TSN or Rogers, I do have NHL Center Ice however.

i like nbc because i like "Doc" Emerick and i only like versus sumtimes for instance when the Caps are playing. My favorite tho is FSN OHIO i love jeff rimer and danny gare they are GREAT announcers

CBC from way back, FSN Detroit w/ Ken Daniels (former CBC guy) and Mickey Redmond/Larry Murphy. Comcast Sports Net in Chicago with Pat Foley, you could leave Ed behind however. I don't receive TSN or Rogers, I do have NHL Center Ice however.

Back