how do you say no to a selfish person? through humor? through anger? through...

I just say "no". The more they push, the more I say "no". I don't have to get angry, or put any emotion to it. No one can make me say "yes" if I don't want to. And I don't have to explain why I say "no", although if I have a personal relationship with the person, and I wish to keep that relationship, I will usually explain why.
I willingly do a lot of things for a lot of people, and if I say "no" it's because I don't have the time or the energy or the money ... or I think it is the wrong thing to do, or I think that what they are asking will have an undesirable or harmful result.

Mars in Taurus
Mars sextile Moon in Cancer (5 degree orb)
Mars square Saturn in Virgo (degree orb)

It depends on what vibe I'm getting from them, other people's vibes are strong on me(I think my cancer rising 1st house counts there). If I'm fearing them I would say no in a quiet, soft, vulnerable way, and if it is anyone else and again depending on my feeling in the moment, it will always be a confident no. Which way, if I was to use humour it might come across as patronizing to the other person because that is mostly what it would be. I would probably be thinking f you to myself so that is why I would charm it up and come out with patronizing humour, just that feeling I would have I would let myself be taken over. I moving towards saying no to a selfish person in a constructive, courteous, respectful, mannerly and imaginable way. The bottom line is selfishness is good because everybody is only that, I doubt there are any selfless acts.

mars libra house 4 direct
mars square ascendant

I wouldn't even say no I'd just ignore them

Mars in Libra.
House X
Conjunct Saturn
Trine Venus

Don't use sarcasm, they will just take what you said literally.

If they constantly ask you for something, ask what you will be getting in return; and, if you don't like their offer, turn it down.

- Pisces Mars, 12th.

Aloofness is merely keeping yourself slightly hidden. Merely say 'no' without any expression. Don't say "not really" they will see it as a weakness and work a way around it - it sounds indecisive.

Humour: If they say: "Can I borrow your stereo?" (for example), you could get all energetic and say: "Hmm ... would you like to borrow my bed too? How about my bed sheets, they are all clean and soft? Here, take these and these and these and these!" Whilst throwing stuff at them ... although that may be a bit aggressive; but it may scare them off.

Anger may work, although it doesn't sound like the better of the lot.

I cant understand how can selfish people ask stuff? They dont deserve that!
Simply say no to them and carry on

Back