How is my roleplaying introduction?

kittenlover65

Feb 24, 2009
Okay; I am a roleplayer and I have an introduction that I would like other roleplayer's advice and opinions on. This is for a modern roleplay. Here it goes;

"Been Miss american dream, since I was 17 don't matter if I step on the scene, or sneak away, to the phillipines, they still gonna put pictures of my dairy air in the magazine. You want a piece of me?" Came a random song from her alarm clock that was set on a certain radio. The hawk. It was a New Hampshire radio station. And the singer? Brittney Spears. Yuck, try waking up to that and have a good mood. Not very likely.

"Shut that piece of shit music off!" Her roomate yelled at her from across the room.
"Sorry!" Alyson muttered as she slapped the black box of metal. Oops. Wrong button. It changed it to another station. Country.
"She thinks my tractors sexyyyy, it really turns her on. She's always starin' at meeeeee, while i'm chuggin along"
"AHHHHHHHH" Alyson's roomate Christy screamed as she threw the pillow at Alyson.
"I'M SORRY!" Alyson yelled and was fully awake now. She hit the right button and groaned. 'Great Britney, thank you for the awful luck with your shit voice that was singing talentlessly out of my piece of shit alarm clock' she thought to herself and almost muttered outloud. Aha, finally her sarcasm temptation did not overcome her this morning. Or else that would have pissed her roomate off even more maybe the next object hurled across the room would be something hard. Like a lamp maybe? Whatever closest in reach.

Alyson yanked the covers off of her hour-glass figure and sat up straight. She rubbed her eyes which had mascara all over it. Great. She forgot to take the makeup off after she came back from a wild party. It was one of her best friend Dustin's parties. They hung out every day and almost every weekend throw parties. That was one of the weekends.

She stood up at 5'1" and stretched out her arms. As soon as she lifted her arms she set them back down. Jesume Crow she needed a shower. Which was the next step in her daily routine. Wakeup, Shower, Dress, Eat, Brush teeth, Apply Makeup, Done. Sometimes it was mixed up, she might bright before eat, ot do makeup before brush teeth. Who knew how it was going to be today. Maybe in the exact order it was originally set for back in highschool?

Alyson shuffled slowly to her dresser and pulled out some random clothes out of each drawer and walked into the bathroom. "You always take showers firsttt" she could hear her roomate whine. Like always. "Oh well" would normally be Alyson's response but today she just simply ignored her. Maybe the opening of her pours and the wakening to the new day with hot water would help? Possibly. It normally does.

The bathroom door closed and the knobs were turned. Only to heat up the water though. It sucked every time she tried to handle standing there. Waiting for the harsh, cold water to go away. Normally after her showers though, if it got too hot. She would need to lie down with the fan. Why? Heat Exaustion. It happens to people who go into really haut saunas all the time. Until they get used to it if they go every day.

Alyson undressed herself of the night before and exposed her admirable body. C-cups and abs. Along with the hour-glass figure. Some girls back in highschool who were even the littlest bit of envious used to make fun of her and say that she got plastic surgery. Which was not true. She got it all from her mother who was a size double D 40.

As she entered the tiny cubicle she felt the hot water welcome her as always. The steam continued to rise to the ceilings, along with fogging up the window and mirror. She just stood there to drench her body and soak through her thick auburn hair. Right now it looked brunette from first glance. From close look you could see the dyed red hair.

She started to work the ocean wave shampoo into a lather along her sculp as she tried to focus on what her and Dustin had planned today. Maybe they'd make snow angels?

Dustin and Alyson had been best friends since 5th grade. In 4th grade they were pure enemies. But that all changed. In 6th grade they had a crush on eachother for awhile but never went out. Too scared it would ruin their friendship. Overtime that friendship became stronger, now they're like brother and sister. Only they never fight. The last fight was back in 6th grade and that was pretty big. But it also showed how much they treasured their friendship. So they swore to never fight again. To this day they agreed on everything.

Alyson rinsed out the shampoo and worked on working the same scented conditioner into a lather. As soon as she did she stepped away from the heated water to her puff sponge. Always let the conditioner set for aproximatly 3 minutes and then rinse. Of course, that's if you want best results. In the meantime, wash your body. It kills time and SAVES time. Was the advice her mother had given her when she saw how her hair had been and how long of showers s

Back