How likely am I to pick up chicks?

ChrisV

Mar 16, 2008
Is there a relation between the amount of showers I take and the amount of girls i pick up?

honestly some girls find it kinda hot for a guy to be sweaty i find it hot, but not if i am on a date with a guy though so the way to pick up a girl is be yourself dont be like hey baby your sexy it dont work unless the girl is nasty it dont work on me it happened to me at the rodeo so flirt harmlessly like if its a chick you no mess with her kinda pick on her or get her number and text her. another thing girls kinda like is guys that try to be funny that suck at it lol and that try to pick em up by corny little things like hey i lost my number can i use yours.

Hahaha, I'm not quite sure I get your question, but I'll do my best to answer it. Well take a shower at least once everyday & a wear a little bit of body spray or cologne, remember, a little goes a long way, don't over-do it! I think a guy that smells good is a turn on. Lots of guys don't smell like anything & that annoys me, sometimes they smell too much of something & that annoys me too. Just be sweet & say thoughtful, gentleman like, not cheesy, complimentive things, smell good, have well-groomed soft hair, carry yourself well in a non-"i'm the sh*t" kind of way, don't be too clingy or forward. & You should be good to go!

Back