How much does it costs to fix an Infiniti?

QueenofAllTrades

Jun 7, 2008
My friends is selling her Infiniti for $2,500. It is a year 2000, G20 model. There is nothing wrong with it, I've already had a mechanic to check it. However, I would like to know how much it costs to fix an Infiniti if anything goes wrong with it. Is it like the same price as Mercedes, Lexus, BMW? etc.

Things don't go wrong too often on these cars, but they're not particularly cheap to fix. I've put about $7000 into my '00 I30 over the years; on the other hand, it's running just fine at 127k and there are no pending issues.

The only real issue with the G20 is that it didn't have a Nissan equivalent just down the road. (The Nissan Primera, on which the G20 was based, was not sold in the States.) This inflates part prices a bit.

they cost quite a bit to the average person. I owned a q45 (sweet ass car) and an injector ranged from 200-270 bucks. THATS ALOT. They cost quite a bit when you have to replace parts because they are Foreign, luxuary cars, and precision made. So when parts do go out and your probably good for awhile before anything major but they do cost. As far diagnostics that car is probably majorly electronic so there could be lots of causes for one problem.

Things don't go wrong too often on these cars, but they're not particularly cheap to fix. I've put about $7000 into my '00 I30 over the years; on the other hand, it's running just fine at 127k and there are no pending issues.

The only real issue with the G20 is that it didn't have a Nissan equivalent just down the road. (The Nissan Primera, on which the G20 was based, was not sold in the States.) This inflates part prices a bit.

Back