How old is too old to start mountain biking?

I'm 42 and I cycle on a daily basis but my body is conditioned to it as I've been cycling for almost 30 years- if you're just starting out and are in your thirties it will take a while to get used to the exertion but it'll be well worth the effort in the long run.

Age is all mental when it comes to physical endurance. If you are in decent shape and ready to face the challange I say you can do anything! Mountain biking...all about the HOT!

I was in my prime racing condition in my early 30s. I'm in my 40s now and while I'm a little slower, I'm not THAT much slower. I know ton's of 30 to 55 or so riders. Go for it. Just take the time needed to get in condition.

I was in my prime racing condition in my early 30s. I'm in my 40s now and while I'm a little slower, I'm not THAT much slower. I know ton's of 30 to 55 or so riders. Go for it. Just take the time needed to get in condition.

Back