how to make an sbcglobal.net email address or att.net account?!PLS HELP!?

how to create att id

hii..i'm also try to get this special id att.net..but still now..i dont know how to create it
please someone help me.i like this id ‹.·´¯`·.·´`·.mira.·´`·.·´¯`·.›
pls send id and password to [email protected]
Thnk you very much

Make Accounts

I'll TRY and make all of these and send them to each of you, if you see an e-mail with the subject ATT Account Created then i was able to make it for you. Wish me luck.

HackerJack

ATT Account Create

Most of you i have made accounts for and sent an e-mail to the addresses you listed here from the new accounts made for you. All these accounts you people want can't be made with the Consecutive periods (.), underscores (_), and dashes (-) they are not permitted.

If i missed you sorry, if the ones that got them post it here they got them i'll check and make the ones that haven't gotten one yet.

HackerJack

A big thanks to hackerjack

I have receive master account from the hackerjack.. this guy so nice.. i thought it just a rumours that someone will give the master account.. but it is a reality.. all of this done by the hackerjack.. thanks a lot.. god only can repair this..

A huge respects from me hackerjack.. :emot0:
thanks a lot..

nl.rogers account

Hello... is it possible or is it burdening to create account nl.rogers.com jack? .. hihi.. just try my luck jack... if can.. PM me will ya.. thanks jack

Please help me (please)

Hello I am emmanuel please I need some one who can help me create an account. I do not mind the kind of I.D you use. Any one who can open should please help me I need it urgently. thank you i am very greatful please send it to this e-mail address [email protected]

plz help me

dear friends can u help me about this matter of att.net id
i like to make my ID b-_-o-_-x-_-e-_-r
plz send me this id plzplz plz plz i give u a lot of prayers thnaks
[email protected]

att association company

just an off topic maybe, is it @sbcglobal.net, @swans.net, @flash.net, @prodigy.net is under @att.net? let's say i have @att.net master.. and i want to change the @att.net domain to @flash.net .. is it possible?

thanks in advance.

i need an att.net id

Pls help me.....i need an id on att.net desperately.....
pls suggest wt to do at

[email protected]

thnx in advance...
rgrds...

Back