How to Recover Data from Broken iPhone?

Channethan

Aug 8, 2013
NewYork
Is it possible to recover data from broken iPhone?
1. How do I recover SMS from broken iPhone 3g?
My iPhone 3g recently broke (white screen of death) and I was wondering if there was a software i could use to retrieve the messages. I never made a backup of it, so i cant use iTunes - Will

2. How can i recover data fom broken iphone 4? My iphone is broken but when i turn it on, the light comes on. how can i recover my data from it? - Southwind

3. Can you recover photos from a broken iphone 3gs? My iphone is damaged and doesnt work but i have sentamental photos on there, can they be recovered in anyway?, im due a phone upgrade at any time now - Dean

4. I`ve just broken my iphone 4 - when i get a new one, will all my contacts, sms, photos etc already be saved on to sim card and will the old sim in the new phone still sync up with my i tunes? thanks

In fact, there is a way to recover data from broken iPhone, never mind how badly your device is broken, as long as you can enter the device's scanning mode, you can get the data out of your broken iPhone, You can also recover previous data via iTunes backup.

To finish this job, need an iPhone data recovery, recommend the Dr.Fone for iOS (Mac), or Dr.Fone for iOS (Windows), which enable you directly scan your iPhone and recover contacts, text messages, photos, videos, call history, note etc from broken iPhone. you can visit the product page and download the free trial version to take a try.

Step by step to Recover data from broken iPhone

Step 1: Connect your iPhone to the computer
Right after running the program on your pc, connect your iPhone to it, and then you will get the main user interface below.
The window for iPhone 5/4S users, then click on "Start Scan" to scan iPhone data.
dr-fone-for-ios-01.jpg

The window for iPhone 4/3GS users:
dr-fone-for-ios-02.jpg

When you get this window, you have to download a plug-in so that you can enter the scanning mode, Just click the "Download" button to do it.

Step 2: Scan & get iPhone data (iPhone 5/4s skip this step)
iPhone 4/3GS user, need enter the scanning mode before you take contact list on it. Follow the below:
1. Hold your iPhone and click "Start".
2. Hold the Power and Home buttons at the same time for exactly 10 seconds.
3. Release the Power button, and keep the Home button for another 15 seconds.
When you have entered the scanning Mode, release the Home button. Simultaneously, the program will scan your iPhone for data on it.
dr-fone-for-ios-07.jpg

Step 3: Preview & directly recover data from broken iPhone
Actually, you can preview data during the scan, including Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Contacts, Messages, Call History, and more. You can selectively recover them all by clicking the "Recover" button at the bottom if you have such a need.
dr-fone-for-ios-11.jpg

Note: If you have the iTunes backup, you can try "Recover fom iTunes Backup File". You don't need to connect your iPhone to the computer. Directly extract the iTunes backup and save all of the data onto your computer.

Tags: recover data from broken iphone, recover broken iphone data, recover data from broken iphone 3gs, restore data from broken iphone

Back