How to unlock my sony ericsson w100i?

Ben123

Nov 19, 2008
As you can tell from the title I have a sony ericsson w100i and want to unlock it, my problem is when I press the <**< everything has an unlock icon next to it except the 'SP'.

could someone please direct me to a website where I can get a code to unlock this or better yet e-mail me a code to unlock it?

Thank you.

You can unlock it using the unlock code and enter the code correctly using the instructions from the site Prounlocking.com
Sony Ericsson W100i Spiro Unlocking Instructions

Warning : Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Sony Ericsson W100i Spiro mobile phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your Sony Ericsson W100i Spiro mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.

1 - Switch ON your Sony Ericsson W100i Spiro without any SIM Card,
2 - Press the left arrow key/button once,
3 - Press the button * twice,
4 - Press the left arrow key/button once,
5 - The message "Personalize with MNC2" will appear, (or you will have displayed an unlock menu, select the lock you want to unlock)
6 - Enter the Unlock Code.

What if we tried unlocking the phone 10x? Someone tried unlocking the phone with no experience and every time we open the menu for unlocking, it says :Not Allowed." We went to a professional and he gave us this code but he said we should wait for a while because we tried unlocking it for more than 10x. What do we do next? Do we just follow his instructions?

Back