I am interested in the singing business. Anyone know any email addresses of

JamesW

May 15, 2008
recording studios in England? I have always wanted to be a singer in front of thousands of people cheering. Im not the most confident type though but if I knew I was any good I would give it a go in front of an audience. That is why if I could get an email address of a recording studio in England. Preferably a less known one so if I send them anything over an email they are more likely to listen to it. Thanks

Hi.

Recording Studios are NOT all about listening to Artists material. They are where musicians, bands, etc go and RECORD music and that's it.

Once you have been to a Studio and recorded some material then you need to get someone at either a Publisher (If you write your own material) or a record label, which is basically a promoter and Bank Manager! to listen to your stuff and see if there is a market for it.

By what you are telling me it sounds like what you need is a Studio that deals with Backing Tracks for you to sing to. Check out the back of Sound on Sound or maybe even in the Skinny?

Your local Yellow Pages also might be a good starting point to find a Studio to work in.

Hope that helps

Good luck

Back