I am obsessed with a person/celebrity, what caused me to be prone to...

junkpilej

Dec 16, 2008
...clingy-ness and sexual obsessions? Since I was 14 I had a sexual and emotional obsession with a lead singer from a band. I would fantasize about him every night until now. I am 18 and suddenly finding myself in an even deeper obsession with an actress, I hope this same obsession does not last 4 years as well.

This is having an effect on my relationship with my girlfriend who looks exactly like the actress! A coincidence perhaps seeing as I knew my girlfriend first.

I literally cannot stop thinking about the actress its only been a week of this, but I stay up all night fantasizing.

I had some problems with my Mother as a child and my father as well, I was clingy with my Mother because she would be extremely nice, then extremely nasty. My father is quite a strong character and an arsehole.

Obsession sounds harmless however I find it hard to deal with, and often lose sense of reality. When I find reality again it causes pain as the person is out of my reach.
Please provide detailed answers as to why I have these sexual and emotional obsessions with human beings.

You've not obsessed with the actress... you're obsessed with an ideal image you have of her in your mind. The real actress would most likely completely disappoint you in real life. People like to create ideal images of things that they can devote themselves to, but ultimately it's only an image to escape from reality and not the real world.

You've not obsessed with the actress... you're obsessed with an ideal image you have of her in your mind. The real actress would most likely completely disappoint you in real life. People like to create ideal images of things that they can devote themselves to, but ultimately it's only an image to escape from reality and not the real world.

you are probably a crack baby. but, you have lived in an affluent suburb for your entire life and you feel like you have lived a hard life. crack babies admire things they are not. maybe that celebrity tried to abuse you and you never really could get over it? who knows

Back