I am planning to smoke weed for the first time from a joint or blunt, do you cough...

JohnW

May 14, 2008
...a ton and does your throat? I am planning to go slow and not take that many hits. I wont need many to get myself high anyways I was just wondering how much I will cough and how bad my throat my burn.

it really depends, yes your throat will burn, and coughing all depends on if you inhale it right or not. its not like smoking a cig, there is a good hit or a bad hit.

listen newb. you want a water pipe. but a blunt i'd say due to the softer leaves. and yes you will cough. try not to cough it only makes your throat burn worse. marijuana is your friend. it does not kill brain cells and it does NOT cause cancer. First time, deffinitely have a large drink by your side.

You could go into a pretty good coughing fit, your eyes will water, and your vision may blur because of the breathing spasms. Are you sure this is worth is? If you don't smoke cigarettes (NOT RECOMMENDED) it will be worse. Perhaps think twice? There's nothing cool about possibly vomiting all over because you are choking.

your throat will burn if you do it wrong, but trust me it won't be that bad.

Back