I am trying to decide between a 80gb & a 60gb. Should I get the 80gb & keep the

spitfire

May 16, 2008
I am trying to decide between a 80gb & a 60gb. Should I get the 80gb & keep the

ps2 I have or get the 60gb? One of my main issues is that I can't get a new 60gb any longer and I don't really know what I'm getting when I buy it used. So any help with this would be appreciated.

Again the main question is should I get the 80gb and keep my old ps2 and buy a new one for $50 if it breaks down or get a used 60gb?

Well, when you buy either of those PS3's you really don't need a PS2, yeah? I do cause I have most of my games saved on my hard drive, but if that's not the case for you, then all you need is a memory card adapter to load games from your memory card. If you don't need the saved games, then the PS3 can create a virtual memory card for both PS2 and PS1 games.

I would chose the 60gb for the reason that the 80 gb is backwards compatible but it uses and emulator and has several problems. I got a used 60 and got a great deal.

Well 60gb plays PS3 games and PS2 games so I suggest 60gb, unless u are trying to save money then just keep the PS2, But as I said 60gb is better bcuz the 60gb lets you play PS3 and PS2 so it really is a combo! But you go with your gutt!

Back