I got sick as a dog when I tried smokeless tobacco [dip]?

YeahGf

Sep 1, 2010
Okay. How do I not get sick? I used Marlboro Snus at first, which I don't think did ANYTHING to me... Now I thought I was ready to try the real stuff. Grizzly Wintergreen Pouches. Ugh. The buzz was great, but then I got toooo dizzy and had to take it out. Got a really bad headache. Didn't throw up, though. What can I do to not get sick? ***I DON'T WANT TO HEAR HOW BAD IT IS FOR YOU... Apparently I know that... ***
Well, I'm in Tennessee, and just about everyone does it here. D: I wanted to try it. I figured I'd be fine since I used the Marlboro snus and that did nothing to me. heh
I used pouches. I spit everything out. I think that's why I didn't barf. Oh, and thank you, second answerer for not saying 'ONG DONT DO ITTTTT'. -___-

Dont do it, its a waste of money and it fks up your teeth. I used for about 10 years (Skoal wintergreen fine cut and Copenhagen fine cut) and quit a year ago, you dont know what you are getting yourself into. There is nothing you can do to not get sick, just dont do it (I never got sick when I had my first dip, and I even swallowed the juice when I rubbed). Im going to guess that you are young, from the look of your question, but a few years from now you will want to quit, I promise you. The longer you do it the harder it is to quit.

BTW, peer pressure is hard, but you just have to think that a few years from now it wont be cool and you will regret it, and you shouldnt do something you dont regret.

If you really do want to use tobacco, use one of the swedish brands of snus, because they dont have any really bad health effects and they taste really good. Camel and marlboro snus taste way too sugery for me.

First of all don't use too much. Cut the amount your using back to almost nothing at first. And DON'T swallow the liquid in your mouth !! Spit it into an empty pop or beer can. The nicotine is going straight into the mucuos membranes in your mouth and straight to your blood stream.

Back