I had a dream I was raped? what does it mean?

XX

Feb 14, 2008
I was out drinking with my friends and one of them raped me. It was a guy who in real life i don't know but he goes to my school and knows some of my friends. I've only heard his name before. It happened right in front of everyone and no one noticed. And then I was pregnant with his child. It sounds kind of like a nightmare but it wasn't that bad of a dream I was just like, well this sucks. And i remember feeling like i should be bothered more that i got raped and now I'm pregnant but i was just like w.e. I was mad at the kid though and i yelled at his mom. I'm really confused, can someone please try to make sense of this. If you need more info just ask and I'll put it in the extra details section.
I'm a 15 year old girl if that makes any diference
I'm a 15 year old girl if that makes any difference

Were you 15 in the dream? Do you drink with your friends in real life? Does the guy who raped you in your dream have a bad reputation at school? Is there anything you feel you should be more emotional about in your life now? Did anyone say anything to you about it in your dream? In the dream you felt like you should have been more emotional about what happened or once you woke up you felt like you should have been more emotional in the dream? Is there anything you are really nervous about now? - Sorry it's a lot of questions, it would just make it easier to interpret.

Back