i had sex with my best friends dad?

<3courtney

Mar 1, 2008
my friend and i have been friends 4-everand for my 21st. birthday she had 2 work lateand her dad told me 2 come over and he'll make me dinner so i went and we had the dinner and we had sex well we was right in the middle of doing it and she walked in on us and she loves the idea of us 2-gether and so i moved in and she there all the time and ask lots of Q's of how good is he and i have no idea of how 2 tell her 2 stop

just say you have not been going out for long, you want some priversy and you are not ready to talk about it.if it gets really annoying tell her you can't stand it so you may have to leave that should warn her!

o .m .g a person i s known by the companny he keeps, and a gul is known by the man she sleeps, wht ese ur stupidy hoe cld u do this , eeeeeeeehhhhhh

eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww that's just soooooo grossss. Why would you do that? r u a slut? sounds like it to me. eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww

Look this has happened and you should be grateful that your friend is so understanding about you two. Like the other poster said, tell her it is not her business what you do, or tell your b/f what his daughter is asking. I am sure he will solve it for you

i am 22 and my friend is 18 i am madly in love with her dad i sept with him 8 times but she doesnt know how do i tell her.

Back