I hv a inferior complex that my name is very old fashioned and could be easily...

ABC

May 14, 2008
...made fun of.? I used to b a very egoistic guy from inside but i hv always been very nice to everyone since my childhood . I used to b good at studies, sports, singing acting and speeches only till my high school since i never heard from any one that my name is funny. But when i came to college it became a trend to bad guys to tease me by making fun of my name.. i could never defend my self i lost myself by this embarrassment... it even continued till my bachelors.. I just composed my self while all these embarrassmenrs happened and just moved ahea.. but now i am professional and no body makes fun of my name as its a matured thing.. but the thing that bothers me is i always feel guilt or some kind of insecure with my name to approach a girl... but many girls liked me and they even tested whether i like them or not.. but i kept my self back because of my insecurity... now i am thinking to change my name to come out of this insecurity... plz suggest whether i should go ahead or not...

Back