I know it's quite embarrassing for me to lack a sense of humor, but can anyone...

sup3ry3ll0wman

Feb 3, 2013
...explain this joke to me? http://www.freeloljokes.com/pic/1007/dirty-talk-kitchen-bathroom-livingroom don't overreact just b/c I don't get the joke. I just need to know the true meaning of this. Soo I've been trying to persuade myself to get the joke for like an hour, but sadly I couldn't. I didn't want to ask my friends this or I'll lose them instantly. Oh and btw, do you guys fake a laugh on a joke that you don't really get? I normally laugh at the ones that I sort of get. The only joke that I get is the "That's what she said". I know it's overrated though and of course I do know when to use it. The worse feeling about trying to figure out how these jokes work is when I end up getting frustrated and consider myself disgraceful. Sorry for writing a lot but I really need to find a way to build up my sense of humor (well for instance getting a joke and cracking a joke) before I can try making friends in college. I always end up fading away from others and barely 10% would always be my good friend. How does one get most of the jokes btw?
Tips and suggestions on what I should subscribe?

Back