i met this guy on myspace and he wants to meet but i don't think he will like me p2p

PBLOVER123

Apr 8, 2008
i think my pic looks dif I NEED A LOT OF ANSWERS PLEASE!!!so yea i met this guy on myspace but my pic looks different than i do he keeps calling me sexy and stuff like that but a picture says a thousand words but the real thing says a million so i wanna lose weight FAST i was thinking about trying hoodia does it work becuse he is already mad at me and i don't wanna lose him i really like him and i have never really gone out with anyone i really need him but i can only meet him when i look good i need to lose about 30 pounds or 50 idk by the way i am 5'5 160 poundsby the way he is not a predator and if i go i will def. take a friend or even 2 and i will meet him in a populated area ps he said he added me cuz he thought i looked cute if u want to look at my my space my e-mail is [email protected] if you looked at my pic this pic was taken a week ago and it just turned out this way and made me look really skinny
and if you didn't notice i don't have full body pics it's cuz my face isn't that bad

Back