I need help downloading music to my new iphone..?

Andi

Jun 1, 2008
Ok...so i just bought an iphone from my friend, and it didnt come with the charger its just the phone itself....im trying to figure out how to put new music onto it, but i plugged it into my ipod nano usb cord charger or whatever and it only wants to charge the ipod and load the pictures, it doesnt want to sync the iphone to my itunes.....can someone help me please??

Well I have a T-Mobile Sidekick. Maybe I can help. When I download music to my phone. Well first you have to have a USB cord to transfer the music to it. Once you have that. Plug one end to the phone, and the other end to a usb outlet on your computer.

If should say like a new device has just showed up. Don't worry about what it says when you plug it in. Then I go to the folder in the documents where you keep all your music. Press and hold the CTRL button, and then click on all the songs you want to go on your phone. After that. Let go of the CTRL button, but click no where, or you will have to go reclick the songs. After you let go of the button, click the right click on your mouse, and it should say someone "Send to.." and usually when I do it, the phone is usually at the bottom of the little box that pops up when you click "Send to...". After that, it should sync, then probably wait a few minutes. And it should be on there. Hopefully I helped. You make have to have a Memory card. That fits in the phone, or maybe your friend already gave you one? Check in see in the back. hopefully I helped.

Back