I need to determine future GPA?

MelissaB

Jun 8, 2008
Okay, this is complicated, but I can't find anybody to help me.
I need to calculate my future GPA upon graduation. I am attempting to get into a graduate program, and need to see where I stand.

Now, I need to know what kind of grades I need to get in my final semester to make sure I meet the minimum GPA requirement.

My current cumulative GPA is a 2.92
I need to achieve a 3.07 to meet this goal.

I am in my 5th year of college, my 10th semester.
I have also taken three summer semesters.

My semester GPAs are as follows: 2.38, 2.43, 3.25, 2.05, 3.40, 3.00, 3.20, 3.35, 3.40.
My summer GPAs are as follows: 2.00, 3.00, 3.00.

I am taking 18 credits this spring.

Now, I have two questions: 1. is it possible to achieve at least a 3.07?
2. What is the minimum GPA I need to achieve that?

Thanks so much in advance. I've looked online and tried to figure it out myself, I just can't.
18 Credits is 6 classes.

I have taken 162 credits. I have passed 153 credits.
I had to drop two classes, and I failed one class.

It's a guaranteed admission if I have a 3.07 or higher. All of my other references, scores, recommendations, etc, blow the other requirements out of the water.

Thanks again.
Also, I have NO idea how I've managed this long, hahaha. I'm a pathetic over-achiever.
No, its a specific program. They look at overall. I've spoken to the admissions counselors 500 times to make sure. If I get the 3.07, I'm in.
I am applying to Cooley Law, and they have a specific formula for acceptance.

An Index score of 187 or higher.
GPA X 15 + LSAT SCORE.

My LSAT score is 141. I plan on retaking it in February, but I'm working with what I have now.

Your GPA depends on the school and the number of credits. Every school has their own GPA system.

You need to give people the amount ot credits you took so far. Also, it depends whether the grad school looks at the average GPA of all the semester or just of the last 60 credits.

just get all A's.

i don't know how you have done summer school plus 5 years of college and still haven't graduated. but i guess it kind of makes sense because you don't even know how to calculate your GPA.

Grad schools usually take the GPA of the last 60 credits. So if you did good your last two years then you should be ok.

18 credits = how many classes? you have to know this to figure out correctly.

Back